Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Potty Mouth

"Jonathan..." I whined as I sat down on his lap.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28047472 "It's tooo earlyyyyy!"

"What do you want me to do about it?" He asked with a chuckle as he placed his hands on my thighs.

"Take me back to bed?" I questioned with hopeful eyes.

"No can do."

"Yes, can do."

"Nope."

"Yes." I stated. I wanted a few extra hours of sleep.

"Baby, stop complaining." Jonathan laughed again.

I groaned, and stood up.

"You sir, are not nice!"

"I'm sure." He rolled his eyes, and stood up. Jonathan wrapped his arms around my lower back, his hands resting slightly above my butt. "Go get ready."

"Why are you so demanding?" I asked him, but my words came out muttered due to the fact that my face was no buried into his chest.

"Because if I'm not demanding, you will never get anything done."

"I hate you,"

"Sure you do. Now, go!" Jonathan chuckled, and let go of me. I stuck out my tongue at him before turning around. I felt something hit my butt, and I turned around, letting my mouth drop.

"Did you just... spank me?" I gasped.

A slight smirk played across his adorable face.

"Maybe."

"You....are weird." I shook my head, and walked away quickly. I got back on the bus to see my boys eating cereal and having coffee. "Heloooooo!" I sang.

"Someone looks cheerful."

"Opposite, actually." I pointed out, taking Skye's coffee, and gulping some down. "This shiz is amazing!"

"Thanks for stealing my Joe." Skye pouted, and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Awe! I'm sorry, babe!" I replied and kissed his cheek softly. "Don't hate me?"

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, and got up to make himself more coffee.

"Where are my bitches at?"

"Emmie left before you did to go with Kyle." Colton explained. "I swear that they're fucking."

I rolled my eyes.

"Glad to know that you think so highly of our dear Emmie."

"I'm just saying how she used to be with Ethan." Colton added.

Emmie was always a touchy subject for Ethan, the whole band knew better than to bring them up. They were civil toward each other, but no one dared to leave those two alone. We could seriously have a World War 3.

"That was different." Ethan muttered.

"What about Lyric?" I asked quickly, changing the subject.

"She's still asleep."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to go change. Skye, wake up Lyric."

"Why meeeee?" He whined.

"Because she wouldn't dare hit you."

"That's true man," Aiden agreed with me. "You're like her brother,"

"That she used to have a crush on?" Colton laughed. "Sure... cause I totally have a crush on my sister. That would be like me wanting to fuck Karma."

"HEY!" I gasped. "Jackass!"

"Karma, you know I love you, but that would just be odd."

"Whateverrrr,"

"You say that too much."

"Whateverrrrrrr." I replied with a full on smirk on my lips. "I'm going to change. Wake up Lyric."

"Mmkay." They all responded.

"Boys." I groaned, and went into the bathroom.

 

 

*

 

 

"Hellooooooo Warped Tour!" I yelled the second I got up to the microphone. From the corner of my eye, I saw Austin and Jonathan walk up. I winked in his direction, earing myself a huge grin from the boy it was directed at. "So...we're The District. I'm Karma. This is my partner in crime, Skye,"

"I thought that Lyric was your partner in crime?" Colton asked from his place.

I giggled.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27772418

"Please, Lyric is totally my bitch," I joked. Lyric beat on her drum in agreement. "Totally kidding! I have a lovely boyfriend. He's a nerd."

"Awe.... you hear that, Jonathan?" Skye asked, looking over at Jonathan at the side of the stage. "You're girlfriend is calling you names."

Jonathan shook his head and laughed.

"See! He doesn't care!" I giggled. "This song's called Cheers To Us Not Making It."

Despite the situation that resulted in the song wasn't a happy one, the song quickly became a favorite amoung our fans. They jumped, moshed, and sang along with the rest of our music. As soon as the set was over, I tackled Jonathan onto the ground.

"Do you always have to tackle me?"

"I like to tackle you," I replied, biting my lip.

Jonathan's eyes grew a little wide as he caught on to what I was saying. He rolled over so that I was on the ground to before he stood up and offered his hand. I sighed heavily, and accepted it gladly. I laced our hands together, and started walking back toward the merch tents. Leaving my right hand free, I grabbed another silver and black sharpie so I could be ready.

"Karma, come back here." Jonathan stated, pulling on my left hand so that I was turned back around and facing him.

"Yes, sir?"

"Look...back there..." He struggled with his words.

"Jonathan, chill." I giggled. "I was only joking." I lied.

"No, you weren't," He sighed heavily. "That's the bad thing."

"Just...let's forget that I said that, okay?"

Jonathan's green eyes roamed my face for a minute or two.

"Okay."

"Great!" I stated, but I wasn't moving. "What else?"

"How do you know that I wanted to say something else?"

"We've been dating for like two months, babe. I can read you like a book."

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date tonight? Just you and me."

"Depends on where we're going." I lightly joked.

"I was thinking a cute little dance club about twenty minutes away?" I nodded and kissed him quickly and passionately. "I'll take that as a yes?"

"You can take that as a hell yes." I giggled before pulling him behind me toward the merch tents.

We were stopped by both of our fans, and I knew our hands did not escape their eyes. We signed a lot of stuff before walking up to our tents.

"Hey!" Emmie smiled and waved at us as we approached.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27772825

"Emily Tyler Day!" I giggled, and hugged her tightly around the neck. "I know about you and Burns." I whispered in her ear. I pulled back and saw her biting her lip.

"It's true." She shrugged.

"You naughty bitch." I giggled and shook my head. "Damn, my mouth is bad today."

"You're mouth is bad everyday." Kyle chuckled and pointed out.

"Ooh honey, you have no idea." I replied in a suggestive voice, and winked at Jonathan. Jonathan turned the color of a tomato.

"EW! GROSS!" Kyle covered his ears and started to dramatically rant.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why is Kyle acting like that?"

"OH GOSH DAMMIT!" I yelled, feeling my heart beat speed up. I turned to see Lyric beside me with Austin's hand attatched with hers. "Why do people always fucking do that to me?!"

"Cause it's funny." Emmie giggled, and sat down in her chair. "Now move, All Time Low is about to play."

"Awe..." I giggled and went back behind the table with Jonathan in tow. "Remember that one time that we got so fucked up with those guys?"

"Please don't remind me." Lyric lightly joked.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27772654

"Yeah, Ly is still all awkward around Jack." Emmie giggled.

"True that."
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe so Karm's kind of a potty mouth. She's just like the real on :)

xoxo Rae