Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Unfair

"I honestly never get tired of watching them," Emmie stated as we watched All Time Low. "I mean, to think we toured with them when they were just kids."

"They grow up so fast," Lyric playfully wipped a tear away from her eye.

Jonathan was oddly silent next to me, and it threw me off just a tad bit.

"I love Remembering Sunday." I admitted, watching Alex play the soft song by himself. I looked over at my boyfriend, and he tried to force a smile on his lips. "Awe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," He played it off with a fake laugh.

"No....it's not nothing." I stated softly, turning more toward him. "Seriously, Jonathan. Tell me what's wrong,"

Jonathan sighed heavily, and shook his head.

"It's not worth mentioning."

"Okay..." I trailed off. "What time are we leaving tonight?"

"I was thinking right after ATL's set?" He questioned.

"That's great," I laughed. "Let me go get ready,okay?" Jonathan nodded and I kissed him softly. "Ladies...come help me pick out an outfit!"

"No," Lyric crossed her arms.

"Come on, Ly," Emmie rolled her eyes, and drug our best friend behind us. We started walking back toward the buses, and I turned around to steal one last glance at Jonathan.

We got back to the tour bus and I got dressed. http://www.polyvore.com/karma_club/set?id=28061591
"Karma, are you okay?" Lyric asked me, placing her hand on my shoulder. "You seem...off."

"Yeah, doll. What's up?"

"You guys remember when we played Vegas when we were like 20?"

"Yeah..." They both replied.

"And Alex was there."

"Oh shit." Lyric gasped.

"What did you do, Karma?"

"You don't remember me leaving because I came back before y'all woke up,"

"Karma...what the fuck?" Lyric asked. "Are you saying that you fucked Gaskarth?" My cheeks turned bright red. "HOLY SHIT! SHE FUCKED GASKARTH!"

I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut the hell up, will you?!" I snapped.

Emmie crossed her arms over her chest and stared at us in shock.

"I am ashamed of you too. You both screwed two of your guy friends...both younger, might I point out."

"They're not that much younger." Lyric mumbled. "I can't believe this! You've told Jonathan, right?"

I bit my lip and shook my head no.

"What the fuck, Karma?!" Emmie gasped, slapping my arm.

"Bitch," I mumbled.

"You're being completely unfair to Jonathan."

"How am I being unfair?" I asked. "We've only talked about Jared, and as far as I'm concerned... Alex never happened."

"You can't pretend that you didn't sleep with the kid, Karma." Lyric stated.

"Why can't I?!" I snapped. "You and Jack seem to do a fine job of it."

Lyric hung her head in shame.

"You're right."

I rolled my eyes.

"Just help me with my make-up. I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"But, Karma-,"

"No."

*

 

"Jonathan?" I mumbled as I woke up in my small bunk.

"Hmm?" He mumbled back, tightening his arm around my waist.

"I have to get up," I whispered, moving his arm from around me.

I just noticed that I was missing clothes from my body.

I tried my best not to wake up Jonathan as I found my undergarments and put them on quickly. I found his boxers on the way, and my eyes grew ten times bigger than they already were. Carefully, and awkwardly, I slipped Jonathan's boxers back on his body. That boy can sleep because he didn't even stir. I almost laughed to myself as I slipped out of my bunk as quietly as possible. I grabbed my small duffle bag, and made a mad dash for the bathroom. I changed as slow as possible. When I was done, I applyed the lightest amount of make-up possible, and then brushed my teeth.

When I walked out of the bathroom, and back to my bunk, Jonathan was gone. I sighed heavily, and ran a hand through my tangled, sex hair. I just noticed my raging head ach. After grabbed a Arnold Palmer from the mini fridge and some Advil, I walked off of the bus swallowing the pills. I put in my iPod, listening to Blink-182 made me feel a flabillion times better. I didn't even want to think about how fucking wasted I was last night. I just wanted it to not be all awkward with Jonathan. I really hope that he doesn't remember. I know it sounds selfish, but I wasn't ready to do that with him. Yeah, sure...I was clearly ready to mess around, but I wasn't ready to take it all the way.

I got to the merch tent, and no one was around. I knew that the rest of my bandmates were probably out cold, and I had nothing better to do. Gates didn't open for another five hours. That would give me enough time to write a new song, and that's what I'm going to do.

"Hey, Travis?" I asked, talking up the the WTK frontman.

"Sup, Karma?"

"Can I borrow your guitar and some sheet music?" I asked nervously.

"What do I get in return?"

"I'll get you Starbucks? It's my turn to get coffee, and I saw one around the corner last night."

"Okay, deal," The red head laughed. "I'll be right back. Do you want me to just jam with you for a while?"

"That would be a tone of fun!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "I'll be at TD's merch tent."

"I'll be right there," He smiled. "Love the shirt."

I laughed, and looked down the print. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28059355

"Thanks." I replied before we went our seperate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm...secrets.....

comments?

Subscribe to Listen To The Thunder :)

xoxo Rae