Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Beach Talk.

"Your bus is huge...and messy." He laughed.

"Thank you Captin Obvious. I had nooooo idea."

"Just thought that I would point it out."

"Thanks," I giggled before I grabbed my sleep clothes from my duffle. "I'll be right back. Just make yourself at home, okay?"

"Okay,"

I went to bathroom to quickly change into my pajamas. I don't know why, but I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach. It's the effect that Jonathan always has on me. http://www.polyvore.com/karma_bed/set?id=28131129

"There she is," Lyric giggledhttp://www.polyvore.com/lyric_bed/set?id=28131296 as soon as I came back into the kitchen area. I sat down on Jonathan's lap, and his arms wrapped tightly around my body.

"Here I am!"

"Karma!!!"

"Skye!!!" I yelled back at the blue-eyed guitarist that was playing video games in the back.

"Ethan keeps killing me!"

"Karma has company!" Lyric shouted.

"Who?!" Emmie yelledhttp://www.polyvore.com/emmie_bed/set?id=28131563 , and seconds later, she was in the kitchen area with us. "ooh. Hi, Jonathan."

He laughed and sat his chin down on my shoulder. http://www.polyvore.com/jonathan_bed_beach/set?id=28285729

"Hey, Em."

"Hi!" She repeated. "Do you think that I can stay with Kyle on your bus until we get to the hotel?"

"Go for it,"

"Yes!" She shouted and grabbed her phone before taking off the bus.

"Did Emmie just leave?" Lyle questioned, moving to the front.

"Yeah," Lyric nodded. "I wanted to go see Austin."

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Jonny boy."

"Ugh," He groaned. "You know that I hate nick-names."

"I know," I giggled and got up off of his lap, and I brought him with me toward the bunks. "Me first,"

"Of course," He rolled his eyes, and climbed in after me. I snuggled into his warm chest as his arm wrapped tightly around me. "Karma?"

"You want to talk," It came out move of a statement as opposed to a question.

"It would be nice."

"What do you want to know?"

"I just..." He trailed off. "I just realized that we probably won't have much privacy here."

"Oh, that's true." I agreed. "Do you want to take a walk on the beach when we get to the hotel?"

"Sure." He replied, letting his hand toy with my black-ish/brown and blonde hair. "I just want you to know how much you mean to me."

"Jonathan..." I squeak, and I pulled back to look at the dark-haired boy. "You mean the world to me, you honestly do."

"Then what are you hiding," He whispered, his hand moving from my hair to my cheek. His thumb rubbed softly against my skin.

"I will tell you when we get to the hotel. I promise." I whispered before pressing my lips to his. The butterflies were still there, but were covered vastly by something else...

Guilt.

 

*

 

"Okay, to the beach," I laughed and latched my hand with Jonathan's. We walked to the edge where the sidewalk met the sand. "Here, let me take off my Uggs and socks." I replied before letting go of his hand and setting my stuff on the bench.

"Hang on." Jonathan laughed as he took off his Nike's, and put them beside my Uggs. "Let's go," He offered his hand that I gladly took. We walked to the water, and stopped. I wiggled my toes as the cold water ran over my bare feet.

"Ready to talk now?" I asked as we started to move up and down the shore line.

"Yeah..." Jonathan sighed heavily. "I need you to tell me honestly, Karma...did we..."

"Yeah," I replied. "We did."

"Shit," He muttered, and I raised my eyebrows at my nearly-perfect boyfriend. He usually never said things like that.

"Why is that such a bad thing?"

"I have a bit of a wild past."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure."

He chuckled.

"Have you even listened to Hey Brittany?"

"Yeah?"

"I mean really listened to the song?"

"Jonathan, please explain. I'm not the brightest person," I joked.

"Brittany just wanted me for sex, Karma," I stayed silent. "She just wanted to use me, that's all. She was engaged, but she wasn't happy, so she wanted to mess with my heart."

"I don't get why someone would want to mess with your heart," I admitted. "Jonathan, you're a fucking Saint."

"Stop calling me a Saint."

"But you are," I chuckled.

"No, I'm not." He shook his head. "Brittany wasn't the only girl. There were others."

"Oh,"

"But...I'm not going to tell you if you don't want to know,"

"I do, though."

"Well there were girls in High School. I was such a trouble maker. But I've changed a lot sense then,"

"Not too much," I playfully poked his stomach with my free hand.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Yeah. I want to tell you about Alex...

"No," I replied instead. "I've told you nearly everything."

"Are you sure?" He studied my face.

No.

"Yeah," I laughed lightly before I kissed his lips passionately. "I care a lot for you Jonathan Samuel Cook. Don't you dare forget that,"

"Never," He laughed before kissing me again and again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wowww. Secrets are still being kept!

Thoughts? :)

xoxo Rae