Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Prince Charming

"Are you ready to go back to the hotel?" Jonathan asked me as we stopped walking.

"Not really, no." I admitted honestly. "But you can if you want to."

"I love it out here," He chuckled. "But you're freezing, so I was just asking."

"I am cold...could you go grab me one of your hoodie's?" I questioned.

"Sure thing." Jonathan stated before he walked off from our spot and toward the hotel. I turned toward the water, and felt tears forming in my eyes. I lied about Alex. It hurt really bad too. I didn't want to talk to Alex about what happened, because it was just make our relationship awkward. I can't take the chance, and tell Jonathan about what had happened two years ago. I didn't want him to overreact because Alex is his friend. It would be wrong to ruin that relationship too...right?

"Fuck," I whispered to myself, feeling even more lost than before by over thinking everything.

"Here you go," Jonathan stated, handing over the red hoodie. http://www.polyvore.com/hoodie_/set?id=28325020

"Thanks," I smiled and pulled the warm material over my bare arms. I zipped up the hoodie and sat down in the sand. I smiled up at Jonathan and he rolled his eyes before he sat behind me, placing me in-between his legs. His arms wrapped warmly around my body, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You don't look too happy."

"I am happy," I whispered, playing the the hair's on his arms. "It's peaceful out here,"

"Very. It's the perfect place to think,"

"Oh yeah?" I paused. "and what are you thinking about, Mr. Cook?"

"Honestly?"

"No, lie to me."

Jonathan chuckled, and I felt the vibration against my back.

"I'm thinking about how this all is just so amazing. I'm living my dream here, and I get to live it with you. Life's pretty great, and I have God to think,"

"You inspire me, you know that?"

"Why?"

"You're just... you try to be such a good person, and you are. You're amazing, Jonathan."

"Sure..." He trailed off.

"You're so modest."

"I try to be humble as possible. I don't do all of this for my glory, but His."

"As we all should," I agreed. It was silent for a few minutes. "Jonathan, do you think that you could take me to your church when we get back from this tour?"

"I would love that," You could hear the love and excitement in his voice. It made my chest feel even tighter. "We have a day off tomorrow, right?"

"Sure do," I replied, allowing my head to rest on his.

"Do you want to spend it at the beach and down the boardwalk? I know that you miss the beach."

"I miss it like crazy," I lightly laughed. "That would be really awesome of you,"

"I love making you happy,"

"I love spending time with you,"

"Sure..." He laughed.

"You're weird enough for me to hang around, don't you think?"

"I believe so." He laughed again, the contagious sound ringing lightly into my ears.

"Jonathan, why are you with me?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A question."

"Seriously," I laughed.

"You make me laugh, you make me smile, and you're different. You're this tough chick from California, but somehow made it in Texas with the preps of Dallas. You don't really care that people think you're weird, and you make my heart pound every time you kiss me or even smile."

"I do that to you to?" I questioned. "I didn't realize that you felt that way when you saw me too..."

"Well... you do," He kissed my cheek and then my lips followed. "I think it's time to get back to the hotel. You're shivering."

"I am?" I asked, and then looked down at my bare legs that were covered in goose bumps. "I suppose I am."

Jonathan's warm body was away from mine, leaving me even colder than I already was. He offered his hand, which I gladly took, and we walked back to our shoes. After putting back on our shoes and dusting the sand off of our asses, we went back to the hotel. Jonathan walked me to my door like the true gentleman he is.

"Here we are, Princess."

I blushed at the nickname and looked down at my shoes.

"Thank you, Prince Charming." I rolled my eyes. I kissed Jonathan longer than needed, and then smiled at my boyfriend. "Goodnight, Jonathan."

"Goodnight, Karma."
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys like this?

Thanks for reading! :)

xoxo Rae