Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Group Date

"This is the best chicken taco ever!" I stated.
Jonathan laughed.
"I told you, didn't I?"
I nodded eagerly.
"I declare that from now on, we come to Rosa's on every Tuesday!" Kyle stated.
"Every Tuesday?" Emmie questioned.
"YES!" The kid-like blonde stated, earning awkward glances from other tables.
Ours was by far the loudest.
"I like that idea, Kyle." I agreed. "I'm down."
"If you come then I'm obviously coming too." Jonathan stated.
I smiled widely and felt a blush coming on. Taylor was oddly quiet, but I didn't want to ask her about it. She's hung-over.
"Ooh, so you want to do this again?" I asked.
I saw Kyle and Emmie into some random conversation and Caleb was flirting like crazy with Taylor. She barely paid attention.
"Yes. I would love that. Maybe next time it could be just the two of us?"
I nodded quickly, but then decided to stop. I probably looked like a crazy person.
Great, Jonathan probably thinks I have some sort of disorder.
"I mean...yes."
He laughed at me.
"That was cute."
I blushed again.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome." He chuckled. "Are you almost done?"
"Yeah." I laughed.
"I'm not!" Kyle yelled. "Jonathan, can I pwease get a to go box?!?!"
"Yeah, bud." He laughed and shook his head.
Jonathan asked for a to go box before he paid for the whole meal.
"You didn't have to do that." I stated, feeling stupid.
"Nonsense. A lady never pays."
My smile widened.
"You're a sweetheart."
"I try to be." He laughed.
Why do I feel like such a little girl around him?
He's way too adorable for his own good.
We all go back into the truck and Jonathan drove to the nearest bowling alley. We all got out, and he insisted on paying again. I didn't want him too, but the boy wouldn't take no for an answer.
"Teams?" Caleb suggested.
"Boys against girls!" Kyle shouted.
Taylor pouted.
"I'm terrible at this."
"I'll help you." Caleb playfully winked at her.
She rolled her eyes, earning laughs from Jonathan and Kyle.
Obviously the ginger isn't used to being shot down so quickly.
"Me first!" I stated, grabbing a pink bowling ball. I walked up to the lane, and I pretended to bowl bad, only knocking down three pins. "Awe, I suck!"
Jonathan laughed.
"Need some help?"
I nodded.
"Pwease?" I stuck out my lower lip.
He laughed, and grabbed my pink ball as it came back. I carefully took the ball from him, and he placed his hand over mine. Jonathan helped me guide the ball until it was let go of my hands, knocking down the rest of the pins. I ended up with a spare.
"And that's how you do it,"
I laughed and hugged him.
"Thank you so much!"
"No problem." He laughed, taking the green ball and went to bowl.
I sat back down between Taylor and Emmie.
"I saw that." Taylor smirked.
I blushed.
"Saw what???"
"You know how to bowl, Karma. You're not bad at it." Emmie added, lightly laughing.
"But Jonathan doesn't know that." I replied in a hushed tone as the boy got a strike. "Plus, he can bowl too! Do I pick them or what?" I joked.
Taylor rolled her eyes, standing up and going to grab a purple ball. She swung and knocked down all pins except for two. When she went again, we ended up with another spare. Caleb got a spare too. They were followed by Kyle and Emmie. Kyle was goofing off so he got a gutter ball and then only knocked over seven. He pouted while Emmie stepped up. She easily bowled a strike.
"You're up, Karma." Jonathan smiled at me. I smiled back at him before grabbing the bowling ball again, and walking toward the lane. "Just remember to do that I showed you." Silly boy. I rolled my eyes, and then I bowled a strike. I turned around and the guys were all staring at me with wide eyes.
"You're a great teacher." I lightly joked.
"You knew how to bowl didn't you?"
I nodded and shrugged.
"Yupp." I laughed.
This game was going to get interesting.

*

"Caleb! Put me down! This is cheating!" The blonde girl yelled. "Now!"
He laughed loudly before setting down the amused girl. Taylor shook her head, and bowled her last two sets. She got two strikes.
"Ugh!" Caleb groaned. He bowled before her and only got a spare. "Why can't you guys be those prissy girls that suck a bowling?"
Taylor rolled her eyes and skipped over toward me. Emmie got up and bowled her last round, getting a Turkey, just like Taylor and myself got.
"Your turn, Kyle!" Emmie beamed.
I haven't seen her this happy since Craig, and that's saying something. She must really like this Kyle kid.
"Fo sho!" He stated, bowling his first strike. "YAY!"
"Finally." I laughed.
Jonathan placed his arm back around my shoulders, sending a blush to my cheeks again.
"HA! Gutter ball!" Emmie yelled, pointing at the sulking blonde.
I laughed loudly.
"Okay, I think I've had enough bowling. It's safe to say that the girls team one."
Jonathan laughed.
"But it's safe to say that I beat everyone."
"Ugh! Next time, Jonathan. I will win!" I stated playfully.
"So there definitely is going to be a next time?"
"Of course there is." I smiled, kissing his cheek lightly. "You've been the perfect gentleman. You're sweet, funny, and you know how to kick my ass in bowling. That's saying something, my friend."
His smile got bigger, and I felt my tummy turn flips again.
I like this feeling he gives me when he smiles.
"Jonathan...we got to goooo!" Kyle whined.
"We have to be a Austin's in an hour and a half." Caleb finished.
He nodded.
"Okay. Let's get the shindig over with."
It's so cute when he says stuff like that!
We returned our shoes, and got our scores. Jonathan did in fact win, but I expected that much. I was a close second. We got into his truck and he drove us back to the club. Everyone else started to climb out once we were parked. I, however, was the slowest. I didn't want it to end just yet. I hugged Caleb and Kyle after Taylor and Emmie, who were already in my car. Jonathan and I were slowly walking toward my car.
I hugged him tightly around the neck, not wanting to let go.
"Best first date ever." I whispered.
"I had the best time today than I have in a long time." Jonathan whispered back. We slowly pulled away from our embrace, and he kissed my cheek.
Tingles were left in form of his soft lips.
"So, there's a good chance for a second date?" He asked.
"Considering how I don't want the first one to end, I'm going to go with yes." I laughed. "Can I see your phone?"
"Why???" He asked slowly.
"Because I had this really awesome time with a guy that I happen to think is really cute, and I want to give him my number."
"He must be pretty great." He joked.
"Ooh, he's awesome that's for sure." I giggled, playing along, and then putting my number in his phone. "Picture time!" I stated as we stood together and he took the picture with his phone. "Now, all you have to do is text it to me that way I have both your number and the picture."
"Okay." He laughed. "I had a great time."
"Me too." I agreed again. "Sorry for last night, I just needed to drink. But I'm a whole lot better without it."
"You were pretty funny last night. At least you aren't a annoying drunk." Jonathan joked. "I obviously wanted to ask you out, right?"
I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Oh, please!" I giggled. "You so wanted to ask me out when you saw me make a idiot out of myself and spill everything in my purse."
"That's very true." He agreed laughing. "Is is sad to say that I don't want to say goodbye?"
I shook my head no.
"I don't want to either. I had the most amazing time with you today."
"It was great, wasn't it?" He laughed.
"Jonathan, hurry!" Caleb yelled.
"I got to go."
I smiled slightly.
"Okay. I'll see you later?"
"I'll call you."
"I'm looking forward to it." I replied with a huge smile. Jonathan hugged me and kissed my cheek again. "Bye, Jonathan."
"Bye, Karma." He laughed, walking back toward his truck and his friends.
I got into my car, but Jonathan wouldn't leave until he saw me pull out safely. I smiled and waved one last time before pulling out. I felt my phone vibrate, and I stopped at the stop sign to read it.
From: 712-555-1938 (random number! Don't try to call it. I made it up!)
I miss you already :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe... Jonathan Samuel Cook is freaking adorable! I love that man <3

Comment?

- Rae <3