Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Day At The Beach

"Thanks for letting us tag along," Jack stated randomly beside of us as we walked down the boardwalk.

Along side of Jonathan and myself was also Jack, Alex, and Jenna. I had never met Jenna, but she seemed okay. Her and Jack were slightly awkward around us when we first started out, but they were okay now.

"No problem, Jack Attack," I replied with a slight shrug. "Although it was my first free day with my boyfriend..."

"Awe, sorry, Kar." Alex stated, slightly pouting.

"It's fine, Lexi." I laughed, and shook my head.

Jonathan laughed at the goofballs, and Jenna just shook her head.

"Where are we going first?"

"How about that little beach shop?" I pointed out.

"Great idea." Jonathan laughed, and nodded in agreement before we both headed that way. I tugged him toward the bathing suite selection. "Now what are we doing over here?"

"I have no matching bathing suite's with me for tour," I stated as the rest of the group caught up.

"No matching bikini's?" Jack questioned in his gay voice. "Such a crime."

"I know," I pouted. "I'm wearing a black top with blue bottoms right now,"

"That's always fun," Jonathan replied sarcastically.

I stared at the bikini selection, but didn't find anything that I liked.

"Fucking a!" I mumbled after looking at all of the colors. "Why do I have to be so picky about my bikini's?!"

"Cause you're a girl and girl's are fucking picky." Alex groaned.

Jenna rolled her eyes at everyone.

"Leave the girl alone,"

I was slightly thankful that she was there to be on my side.

"Nothing is here. Let's just go back to the beach with the rest of the bands," I stated, refering to FTSK, TD, and ATL.

"Are you sure?" Jonathan asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I replied, kissing his lips softly.

"To the Beach!" Jack stated.

"Don't you guys have a song called The Beach?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah?" He chuckled at my knowledge. "How do you know?" He nudged my side.

"I might have cyber stalked you guys a few times each year since we toured with you guys."

"Lexi, she's keeping tabs!" Jack yelled. "Dude, that's hot."

I rolled my eyes, and I heard Jenna mumbled a few nasty words toward Jack.

"You should totally sing it with us tomorrow."

"For sure!" I stated, laughing because of Alex's victory dance. "Damn, I missed you guys." I replied before we started back toward the beach.

I just noticed how oddly quiet Jonathan was being the entire time that we were walking and in the shop. I stopped and watched as Alex, Jack and Jenna ran off toward the water.

"Jonathan...what's wrong?" I questioned, turning toward my boyfriend.

"What are you hiding from me, Karma?" He asked, furrowing his brown eyebrows together. "I know that you are, but I just don't know what. Something tells me that it has to deal with someone else." He stated as his eyes roamed toward Jack and Alex.

"Jonathan, everything is fine." I chuckled. "I promise."

His intense green eyes studdied my very own for a few minutes before breaking contact.

"Alright. Let's go soak up some sun."

"Good deal, Casper."

"You're mean," He laughed.

"You love me,"

"I do."

I haulted to a stop, causing Jonathan to quickly turn back around to face me. My face was frozen, and my eyes were wide with shock.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

He let go of my hand and tossed up his own.

"Whoa...no need to get defensive."

"Jonathan, fucking answer me!" I nearly shouted, freaking out more than I should.

"I just agreed with you. We were joking around."

I didn't believe him. I could tell by his eyes and he was thanking over what we were just joking about. Jonathan meant those words, and it made me want to piss my pants.

"Jonathan, wait.." I called, jogging after my run-a-way lover. "Look at me right in the eyes and tell me what's really going through that tough as nails, Texas brian of yours."

His eyes wondered.

"Don't make me say it," He whispered.

"Why not?" I questioned, letting my eyebrows knit together.

"One, because I can tell that there is something that you want to tell me, and two, every time that I've ever meant it, the relationship has gone wrong."

I bit on my lip, finally deciding on how I actually felt about him.

"Jonathan, tell me and I'll tell you what's bothering me."

"Okay..." he trailed off. "Karma, I love you."

My smile widened without my consent.

"I love you too, Jonathan," I openly admitted, although that was definitely not what I wanted to tell my gorgeous boyfriend.

"Come on, let's go sit now." Jonathan suggested before he pulled me toward the towel that Emmie was laying down on, still fully dressed.

"Em...what are you doing?" I giggled at one of my best friends.

"I'm sitting here. What does it look like?" She joked back.

"Afraid to take off your top?"

"Slightly," She agreed.

"Awe, don't worry. I'll keep Alex and Jack away from you....that goes for the rest of All Time Low too. You know how those guys can get,"

"True that," She laughed. "It's not only them. I'm really self concious around not only Kyle but also around Ethan is here to and with him being in the band..." She trailed off, afraid to say too much in front of Jonathan.

"I get it." I sighed. "I'll take off my tank top if you take off yours."

"Kinky much?" Emmie lightly raised her eyebrow at me.

"You know what I meant!"

"Fineeeeee," The girl finally agreed.

I smiled widely at Jonathan before standing up and slowly taking off my shorts.

"Nice bottoms."

"Enjoy the view. It won't be there for forever," I playfully winked at Jonathan.

"Sure, whatever."

I giggled and slowly removed my tank top, feeling over exposed in the Billabong bikini. My arms moved around my waist as a thoughtless reaction. It's just what I had always done. I looked over at Emmie, whom was still fully clothed.

"You're turn, Em. Can't hide forever. It's the beach and it's hot, so you might as well do it," I urged her. She didn't protect vocally, but took off her clothing too, and I noticed Jonathan still staring at me. I felt my cheeks heat up even more. Emmie quickly tossed her clothes to the side and we started to walk toward the water without our boyfriends. They still stayed back on the sand, staring like apes.

"I feel uncomfortable with every other guy staring at my chest." Emmie stated, moving her arms to cover her chest more. "I'm totally never going swimming on tour again."

"Me either," I nodded in agreement.

"Awe, they look terrified." Lyric stated, who was standing next to Austin, Marc, and Kent. Taylor and Caleb were off God-knows-where doing God-knows-what.

"Zip it, table top," I joked with Lyric.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

God, I wish she could have the big chest instead of me.

"I don't think that your boyfriends are able to move. What did you do, turn them to stone?" Marc joked.

I just shrugged and watched as the two sick kids stood up and started walking over here.

"Karma, Karma, Karma!" Jack stated, appearing out of no where and jumping up and down in front of me.

"Jack, Jack, Jack!" I mimiced his actions. "What's up bud?"

"I want to play in the water," He pouted.

I stole a glance at an uncomfortable looking Lyric.

"Why don't you ask Ly?"

He looked once at the girl drummer.

"She hates me ever since that night we fucked." He simply shugs, not even caring that she was standing right there.

Lyric's eyes got ten times their original size.

"I think that you just killed Lyric," Emmie stated. "Guess the cat is out of the bag."

We all turned to look at her as Jonathan and Kyle took there stops beside us.

"Oops?" Jack looked at Lyric. "Austin didn't know?"

"No..." She trailed off slowly. "I was going to tell him when the time was right, but thanks anyway, Mr. Blabber Mouth."

"You're welcome, Miss. Up Tight. We were drunk, we fucked, it was great, and now here we are pretending that it didn't happen" Lyric stiffled a laugh at their old nicknames for each other, but glared at the guitarist. She punched his shoulder. "Oooh well. One down one to go," He stated, looking over Jonathan and me, causing an awkard moment. The moment wasn't silent, but I really did feel it.

"Karma, come swim!" Alex shouted, running toward me. I started backing up beside Jonathan.

"Oh no. Sorry, no swimming for me,"

Alex smiled a devious smile and managed to pick me up on his shoulder blades.

"I do believe that we will be swimming. Jack, get Em and Zack... get Ly."

Jack nodded before tickling Emmie and setting her up ontop of his shoulders.

"No need for assistance, Mr. Merrick," Lyric stated before running toward us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uber long chapter!!!

Thoughts???

xoxo Rae