Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Show and Tell

"Alexander!" I yelled as soon as I came up from the surface. "I will kill you in your fucking sleep!"

Alex chuckled and splashed water at me.

"Are you sure that you don't just want to fuck me?"

"Alex!" I hissed, quickly covering my hand over his mouth. He laughed and removed my hand.

"Chill. No one is near us. I take it that you haven't told Jonathan just yet?"

I shook my head.

"Not yet," I agreed. "It's just... it's hard to admite Alex. You're one of my friends and you've become pretty close with the sickest kids. I know that it could screw up that friendship,"

Alex was silent and then nodded. We both randomly looked around us to avoid eye contact. I noticed that Jonathan was staring intently at Alex and I as if trying to figure out something.

"Can we just...not talk about it?"

I turned, shocked at Alex's words.

"Alex, we kind of have to talk about it." I hated to admit it.

"Why can't we forget about it? It was one of the reasons why Katie and I stopped talking in the first place."

"You're joking, right?" I semi-whispered.

Alex looked away and crossed his arms over his waist.

"I really wish that I was. She saw you leave, and she heard what I said. We fixed things after that, but it really hurt her. She was so upset."

"Upset enough to not talk to you for a couple of years?"

"Trust me, I deserved it. But now we fight a lot, just like we used to. She's in London right now," His chocolate brown eyes has lost their normal glow. I felt bad because I had just now noticed it.

"Alex..." I trailed off before wrapping the younger boy up in a hug. I heard a small sob escape his lips, and I felt a few warm tears slid down my shoulder. I rubbed circles calmly in his back. "You love her a lot, don't you?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off, because another rack of tears came down from his eyes.

"Come on, Lex. Lighten up. You'll see her again." I coaxed the younger boy slowly.

He lifted his head from my shoulder and whipped his tears.

"Thanks..." He mumbled.

"Go dive underwater and pretend that you opened your eyes."

"Thanks, Karma." He replied softly before he started running toward the water and dove in.

I turned around and started toward the shore.

"What was that about?" Jonathan asked me the second I got back.

"Nothing." I replied with sad smile. "I was just being a good friend."

*

 

 

"Hellooooo Dayton Beach," Alex shouted into the mic. "How are y'all doin?" People yelled lightly, and I looked at Jonathan beside me on the side stage.

"Nervous?"

I slightly shrugged.

"Well, this next song is about the beach. Karma, why don't you come on out and sing it with us?"

I smiled and pressed my lips to Jonathan's jaw before scurring off on stage to sing with All Time Low. When the song was over, I ran back over to Jonathan and handed off my mic to Matt.

"Come on, I want to show you something." I whispered in Jonathan's ear before tugging him backstage and toward our tour bus.

"What do you want to show me?" He whined.

"You'll see," I giggled, and pulling him into the bus. "Helloooo?" I called after we entered. I stopped and listened for anyone to call back.

"I don't think that anyone is on here, Karma."

"All the better," I replied, locking the bus door behind him. "Come on, this way.

Jonathan followed me aimlessly toward the back area, and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What's going on."

"I want to show you how much I love you," I told him simply before pressing my lips to his.

I think that he got what I was saying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad and sweet at the same time! :D

xoxo Rae Marie