Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Threesome

"Karma? Why have you been avoiding Skye this week?"

"Who said that I was avoiding him?" I asked Emmie as I signed some stuff for the fans.

"Um... everyone can see it. You dashed off of the bus as soon as he got up this morning. It's not that hard to figure out."

"Em...I'm not avoiding Skye." I said after having nothing else to come up with.

"Yes you are. It's the same thing that happened when you ignored Jonathan."

"But Jonathan and I are good now."

"Are you sure you aren't more than good? I heard you guys last night...you're animals."

I scrunched my nose at her.

"Thank you for talking about my sex life in front of your innoscent fans."

Emmie rolled her eyes.

"Please...if they listen to your lyrics, they are anything but innoscent."

"Bitch!" I playfully slapped her. "Take it back."

"When Hell freezes over."

"Ugh!" I groaned, and continued signing. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I knew that they belonged to Jonathan.

"Hey babe," he stated, setting his chin on my right shoulder.

"Hey," I replied, turning my head to the right, offering a kiss. Jonathan gladly took a quick but deep kiss from me. "Gees. Down boy. Save that for the after party."

"You're going?"

"Well...duh. It's on my boyfriend's bus. It would be rude not to turn up, don't you think."

"I think that it would be very rude." Jonathan stated, kissing my cheek and then my neck, and then shoulder.

"Okay, okay!" Emmie stated, tossing up her hands. "I hereby forbid Jonathan Samuel Cook of Forever The Sickest Kids from entering the merch tent when Karma Elizabeth Stacy from The District is in here."

"That's totally unfair." I pouted.

"I agree." Jonathan stated. "If I'm forbidded then Kyle is too."

"Deal. Just go!" She shoed him off.

Jonathan slowly unwound his arms from around me and kissed me deeply one more time.

"Call me when you're done."

"Will do." I replied as he walked back into his tent.

"I repeat, fucking gross!" Emmie made a face.

"You love us."

"No, I don't."

"Boo, you whore!"

"Where did that come from?"

"You're mom."

"My mom is dead."

"No she isn't...she was in my bunk last night!"

"You are such a girl version of Alex that it isn't even funny." Emmie stated, rolling her eyes.

"Thanks? I think..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say. "I'm going to go get ready. This chick needs some heavy alcohol,"

"Whatever. Later gator."

"See ya," I giggled.

 

*

 

"Ooohhhh my gawddddd." I giggled as I sat down on the ground beside Alex. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28669780

"You've had a little bit too much to drink," He chuckled. "And I'm pretty sure you're high too."

"Dudeeeee. Chill," I giggled loudly again. "It was ONE time."

"You are fucked up," John O'Callaghan from The Maine stated.

I patted his cheek.

"Pretty wittle Johnny...." I trailed off. "No."

"What?" He chuckled, taking another drink from his plastic red cup.

"Gasp!"

Alex laughed loudly.

I'm pretty sure he was high too.

"We should have a threesome!" I yelled. John and Alex started laughing. "Dudes! I'm not kidding!"

"That would be hard. We all can't fit in a bunk!" John argrued.

"Soooooo?" I stated. "I feel so fucking good!"

"She got some of the strong shit." Alex chuckled. "Karma, we already fucked. It wouldn't be the same if John joined."

"But I want John to join! He wants too! Don't you John?!"

"As long as I don't have to fuck Alex..."

"You don't have too, but I would want to," I nodded my head up and down, looking at John. "He's good."

"And that was when I was 18! Fuck yeah!"

I giggled annoyingly loud.

"Come on." I stated, standing up, and swaying as I did.

John was the next to stand up.

"You coming, Alex?" John playfully winked.

"Hell yeah! Help me up, you fuckers!"

John and I both helped him up off of the ground. John had his right arm wrapped around my shoulders and Alex has his left wrapped around my waist. We swayed together as we walked from the far end of FTSK's bus, past the bon fire where I noticed a couple of my band mates and Jonathan's staring.

"This wayyyyy." Alex stated, pulling us back toward his bands bus.

"Okay!" I giggled before we all made our way to the empty bus. "I'm so excited!"

"For a threesome?" John laughed.

I nodded my head quickly.

"I'm not drunk enough for this," Alex chuckled, lightly joking. "I'll go get us some more drinks."

"Okay!" John nodded. "I'll just make out with Karma while you're gone."

"Deal,"

"Come here, John!" I giggled before kissing him roughly.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Point taken." He chuckled, kissing me again and plunging his tongue in my mouth.

"You guys didn't wait for me,"

I pulled away and saw Alex standing there with three cups in his hands.

"THANKS!" I stated loudly, chugging down the entire cup before tossing it to the side.

"Damn!" John laughed again,drinking more of this.

"I'm a fucking wild child."

"I can tell,"

Alex rolled his eyes and sat down on the other side of me.

"You're just wearing a bra under your vest,"

"No way!" I chuckled, and kissed him but it was messy. "Now it's your turn." John grabbed the back of Alex's head, and pressed his lips to his. They started making out.

"Now we all should make out together,"

"No one bite my tongue!" I shouted.

Both men chuckled.

"Deal!" They agreed.

 

*

 

I woke up with the worst hangover of my life. I had no memory of what had happened last night. Yes, I was that fucked up. I could barely open my eyes because the sun hurt so fucking bad. I heard a groan and felt somone move beside of me. What the fuck?! I thought to myself. If someone had moved beside me, then what is holding my waist. I peeped my eyes open, and looked to my left, seeing a man laying there completely naked. I turned to the right to see almost the exact same sight.

Neither boy was my boyfriend.

"Fuck," I sighed heavily, laying my head back and closing my eyes. I ran my hands over my face, and groaned in anger. I really fucked up.

"Karma, shut up," A boy with brown hair stated as he turned over, and hugged my own naked figure to him. The other boy tightened his grip.

"I have a fucking hangover." The other mumbled into my bare shoulder.

"Both of you...move." I stated.

"No." They stated at the same time.

"I'll tell everyone."

"Fuck! I'm up!" The one leaning into my shoulder stated as he stood up. I looked at the figure seconds after his boxers were back on.

"You've got to be kidding me. I slept with you again?!"

"Yessss." The other sighed. "And you loved it. Then it was my turn,"

At least someone remembered.

"Great...." I replied sarcatically.

"You had your brains fucked out."

"Fucking perfect."

"It was." Alex playfully winked at me. "Although, John was pretty great last night too."

"Dude....shut up," The other boy chuckled, who I quickly picked up to be John Ohh. He rolled over and started to get dressed to. I felt slightly awkward so I sat up and searched for my clothes. I quickly found and put them back on.

"Where are my boots?"

"Right here." Alex replied, handed me over my shoes.

I slipped them on.

"And now I must endour this walk of shame." I grumbled.

"Me too." John nodded and we both started walking toward the front of the bus. He opened the door first and held it open for me while I walked out. "And this is where I say goodbye."

"Yeah," I laughed lightly, but my heart hurt. Everything about me right now felt dirty and guilty. "I honestly had fun, but let's not do that again."

"Couldn't agree more," He chuckled. "Bye, Karma."

"Bye, Johnny." I replied. He rolled his eyes and hugged me, my bra hitting his chest. I didn't even button my vest back up. I just went out. I sighed heavily and started walking toward my bus. I was aware of all the stares from the other buses before I reached my own.

"Karma!"

My head snapped around and I saw my boyfriend coming toward me. My brain froze in place, and I knew I looked extremely guitly. My hair screamed sex and I was pretty sure I reeked of it.

"Explain, now."

"That might take a while..."

"I don't fucking care!" He yelled. "Tell me, now!"

"Well... something happened two years ago..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...confession time....

I really want a threesome with John Ohh and Alex Gaskarth.

Suck it.

xoxo Rae Marie.