Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Apology

"I don't fucking care!" He yelled. "Tell me, now!"

"Well... something happened two years ago..."

"And that would be?"

"Karma!"

Saved by the mysterious, male voice! Fuck yeah!

"Ooh! Aiden!" I stated, turning toward the guitar tech.

"What are you wearing?"

"Um...." I trailed off, finally looking down at my outfit. "Shit, how much did I actually drink last night?"

"I don't know. You disappeared with some Prada players, and I didn't see you after that...well besides with John and Alex."

"Shit." I lightly hit my head.

"What?" Jonathan and Aiden asked at the same time.

"I was high off of the yin yang."

"And trashed? Way to go, Kay," He ligthly joked.

"Yeah...." I trailed off. "Where you looking for me?"

"Actually I was. Lyric was flipping her lid."

"Ooh. I'll just go get her..."

"Karma!" Jonathan stated, lightly grabbing my wrist. "We seriously need to talk about what exactly happened."

"Jonathan...I can't." I shook my head. "Later, okay? When we're alone."

"Fine," He let go of my wrist. I could see the sadness and disappointment written all over his face.

I didn't say another word, but instead I ran into the bus. My head was hurting, my nose burned from the cocaine, and my body was covered in sweat from last night's activites. My heart was hurting to. I didn't mean to cheat on Jonathan, I honestly didn't. I was under a few influences that made me act like someone I am not. I seriously diserve a douche bag of the year award.

"Karma?!" Emmie's voice sounded shocked at I walked into the kitchen area where not only my band mates were but also where Austin and Kyle were currently lounging at.

"Hi..." I replied meekly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Lyric snapped, standing up from her spot beside Austin, and standing in front of me. "Where were you?"

I finally looked in her eyes, and I saw the furry that the brown orbs held.

"I fucked up,"

"Obviously!" Emmie shouted. "Everyone was freaking out. No one knew where you went,"

"Jonathan did." I whispered.

"Excuse me?!" Lyric snapped again.

"You heard me, Lyric. Jonathan saw me." I snapped back. "And he didn't do a fucking thing to stop me. I'm not saying that it's his fault, because it isn't. It's mine, John, and Alex's. So you can save it,"

"What did you do?" Kyle asked, jumping into the conversation.

"I'm not talking about it until I talk to Jonathan."

"At least explain why you're not wearing a shirt." Emmie stated calmly.

"I didn't wear one to the party last night and I forgot to button my vest after putting it back on,"

"Putting it back on? Did you sleep with some other guy, Karma?!" Lyric yelled.

I put up my hand to stop her from talking.

"Not saying anything about this, Ly. I have a few things to take care of."

"Like what?"

"One, I need a shower, two I need medicine, and three, I need you to shut the fuck up," I snapped one last time before bumping shoulders with her as I walked back toward my bunk for fresh clothes. After I picked up some preformance clothes, I locked myself in the bathroom. Sobs started to erupt from my body as I shook. I leaned my head against the door, and looked up at the roof. Slowly, I slid down until my butt hit the tile and I cradled my knees to my chest. I cried for I don't know how long. I just screwed over the only guy that had been nothing but perfect to me. I know that I didn't mean to, but it DID happen. I still have to talk to him face to face, which I'm dreading.

When the sobs stopped, I picked myself up off of the ground. I removed my clothing, and stepped into the shower. I turned it on hot, and let the water change to scolding in minutes. I didn't realize how hot it was. I just wanted to get the dirty feeling off of my body. I scrubbed myself until my skin became raw. I turned off the water and slipped out and into my awaiting towel. After drying off, I got into my stage clothes for today. I was excited to preform, but all I could think about was Jonathan. I need to talk to him and tell him everything that had happened, down to the very last detail.

When I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom to an empty tour bus. I sighed heavily before making my exit into the hot, summer sun. I walked right over to FTSK's bus, and I knocked lightly. Marc answered with a soft but sad smile.

"Hey, Kay."

I nodded.

"Sup, Marc?"

"Ah...you know. The usual," He shrugged. "Playing peace maker between Caleb and Kyle's Halo fights."

"Sounds like a blast," I almost laughed.

"Sure," He rolled his eyes. "Let me get him,"

"Thanks," I mumbled in responce before Marc disappeared, leaving me all alone outside of the bus. Not even thirty seconds later, Jonathan appeared in his place. "Hi..."

"Hey." He mumbled. "Now are you ready to talk?"

I nodded my head, and looked at the ground as he walked off of his bus.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"How about we just start right here."

"It's kind of an long story."

"How long exactly?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Just...please, Jonathan. Can we sit or something?"

"We can sit against the bus,"

I finally nodded and we both sat down on the pavement. He offered his hand, which I gladly accepted. With our fingers linked together, I turned toward him, and I smiled sadly.

"I never wanted to hurt you," He just looked at me and waited for me to continue. "I love you Jonathan Cook, don't you ever doubt that. Now, onto what happened two years ago..."

"Is this something that I don't want to hear?"

"Possibly, but you need to know."

"Okay," He sighed and nodded. "Continue."

"Well, The District was getting bigger and more well-known. We had a concert in Vegas one night in May in 2006. Alex and his ex-girlfriend slash best friend was there. She was a fan of our music, and because we toured with Alex, we pulled some strings and got them tickets. After the show, I bought Alex a drink, because I could. Fake ideas were the best. Anyway, so we ended up completely hammered, and Katie took us back to their families condo.

"I could barely even see what was in front of me, let alone walk, and I ended up staying the night with Alex. We did have sex. I was the reason that he lost her the first time, and I felt horrible. It was right after I found out about Jared, and I was going on a wild streak. I didn't mean for it to happen but it did, and I didn't ever want to talk about it again. So I just ignored it, and it all but went away. Then TD fell apart, and I freaked out. I fled to Texas, and it recovered me.

"I honestly didn't think that I would get to see Alex again. I thought of it as a one night stand, and that's it. Then we got the band back together and here we are touring with your band and Alex's band too. It wasn't awkward for me until I saw that you and Alex were becoming friends. I swear Jonathan, I wanted to tell you. I really did, and it killed me that I didn't. I didn't want to ruin the friendship that you and the ATL guys were making. It would be wrong. I know that not telling you was wrong to, but I just....I was so guilty." I finished. "I'm so sorry."

"I understand why that you didn't tell me..." He trailed off, and his sad, green eyes met mine. "It hurts me, but I do actually understand where you are coming from."

"Good, but it makes this next part all the worse," I started out. "Last night, couldn't find you at the party so I settled for hanging out with some guys from The Devil Wears Prada. They said that I needed to try this stuff to loosen me up, so I did. I mean, I know that I shouldn't have, but I was just so...up tight. I wanted to do something a tiny bit out of character. Then, I was swaying back toward your bus. I grabbed something to drink before sitting down with my back against the bus...kind of like we are now," I pointed out.

"Anyway... Alex came and joined me. The other day at the beach when I hugged him, I was just comforting him. Katie moved to London for an acting job, and it was killing him. He started crying on my shoulder, Jonathan. I don't think that I've ever seen him so upset before. Anyway, that's what that was about. He was drinking too and soon enough John Ohh came to join us. I was completely messed up. Like, I didn't even know my own name. That's how bad it was. I really don't remember what happened after that. But when I woke up this morning, it was terrible."

I started to cry as I told him.

"Don't cry," He soothed, and whipped my tears away from my face.

"No, I deserve to. I know that we had a threesome."

"You're kidding me...right?"

"No..." My voice cracked when I said it. "We were all naked. It just makes sense, and they told me. I have never felt so horrible in my entire life. You're the only one I've ever wanted to be with in a really long time. I want you Jonathan, and I know that I love you. I just can't believe that I did something so fucking stupid. I'm never drinking again. It just leads to trouble for me. I understand if you never want to talk to me again. It's honestly what I should get for hurting you so much."

Jonathan looked at me sadly as I cried. I didn't even try to stop the tears as they rolled down my cheeks.

"I forgive you,"

"What?" I asked shocked.

He sighed heavily.

"Call me crazy, but I do. I love you, Karma, and I know that you wouldn't hurt me. It hurts me even more to see you beating yourself up over this."

"Jonathan..."

"No, shhh." He stated with a light smile on his lips. "Come over here and kiss me."

I nodded my head up and down quickly before pressing my lips eagerly to his.

"I love you. You're the best boyfriend on this fucking earth."

"I know," He joked before kissing me again. "I do love you, Karma."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Jonathan in this story...he's so...different!

Thoughts?

xoxo Rae Marie