Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Catch Me

"I think I still need to clear the air with a few other people too." I told him as we sat against his bus. "Skye being one of them."

"What happend with him, isn't he like your best friend."

I sighed heavily. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28798956

"I don't know anymore. We were totally acting like we normally do, and having a pillow fight when he kissed me."

"Skye kissed you?" He eyebrows knit together. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28799310

"Yeah... I told him to never do it again," I stated. "I don't think I can handle anymore drama, but I need to talk to them."

Jonathan nodded his head, and looked at me.

"Do you want me to come?"

I shrugged.

"I just need to actually talk about it with Alex. I don't want us to end up like Lyric and Jack. They're a mess."

"Are you saying that you want me to come?"

"Do you want a formal invitation?" I lightly joked.

He smiled his smile at me, and chills ran up and down my back.

"Come on, pretty lady." His Southern accent came out clearly as he spoke. Jonathan stood up and then pulled me to a standing position beside of him. "Should we check the tent or his bus first?"

"Bus," I decided before we walked toward his bus. I shook sligthly as I knocked on the metal door.

I HATE confrontation.

It can crawl in a hole and die.

"Karma...Jonathan?" Alex stated, opening the door and shielding his eyes from the sun.

"Can we talk, Lex?"

"Sure," He nodded before closing the door and then opening it back up once he had on sunglasses. He walked off of the bus, and stood in front of us. "This is about last night, isn't it?"

"And Vegas."

"You finally told him. Thank God."

I punched his arm, and he gaped at me.

"That fucking hurt!"

"Stop being sarcastic!"

"I wasn't!" He argued back before rolling his eyes. "What about those...nights?"

"They were mistakes."

"True that." Alex nodded. "I don't even want to think about it. I screwed up so many times with Katie that it isn't even funny. You know that I hate talking about it."

"But we kind of have to."

"I know." He sighed. "Like most great one night stands, it started from drinking...underage."

"Yeah...I bought you a few and you bought me some."

"And we just drank until we couldn't see straight. Katie took us both back to the condo, and we went to my room..."

"And we get the rest." I finished. "I left the next morning and we never talked again. You're my friend, Alex. I don't want our relationship to be weird."

"Me either." He stole a glance at Jonathan. "I really am sorry about last night, man. I was drunk, she was high as a fucking kite and drunk, and John was pretty fucked up himself. We were just looking for some fun in all the wrong places."

Jonathan shook his head and laughed.

"You have a threesome with John?"

"Yeah." Alex chuckled.

"They were tongue wrestling like no tomorrow." I commented. "But I'm not drinking again unless supervised."

"Deal," Alex chuckled. "I'm going back inside,"

"Thanks for talking man,"

"No problem," Alex replied, giving a man hug to Jonathan.

I giggled as Alex walked back on the bus, and then Jonathan and I walked toward the merch tents.

"Do you know what I just remembered?"

"No, what?" I asked, his left hand laced with my right, and my other gripping his hand tightly as we walked.

"You were drunk the night I met you,"

"Correction, I got drunk the night I met you,"

"Same difference," He chuckled at me. "You said that your mom told you never to trust a guy in tight pants."

"I did, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did." Jonathan nodded his head and we stopped walking for a minute as we faced each other. "What do you think about that?"

"I think my momma was right." I smirked before kissing him. "You guys who wear tight pants tend to steal my heart faster. You're a dangerous breed, Jonathan Cook."

"I'm sure I am," He mumbled before his lips were pressed to mine again for a short and soft kiss.

"I don't like when you pull away too soon," I whinned.

"Here...let me fix it." He stated before kissing me longer.

"Thank you,"

"Anything for you, darlin'," He replied.

I smiled widely at him, and we continued walking until we were in front of our tents. Both of our bands watched up carefully for any sign of a death match about to go down.

"Emmie... I'm sorry for not listening to you when you told me to tell Jonathan. Lyric...I'm sorry for leaving you at the party last night and worrying you sick." I stated toward the two girls who looked less-than-thrilled. "What I did was stupid and childish...."

"Yeah but you wouldn't be Karma any other way..." Lyric trailed off, her smiled growning. They both stood up and hugged me tightly. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28838273

"We love you Karma. You just do some pretty stupid things." Emmie added. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28838217

I smiled and pulled them both in for a huge hug.

"You guys are the best." I giggled. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Emmie replied.

"No problem," Lyric replied, sitting down on Austin's lap.

They were a odd couple, but God, I love them.

"Skye... I'm sorry," I told him.

He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Don't be. Water under the bridge, Kay."

I beamed.

"Thanks!"

Jonathan tugged on my hand and turned me toward him.

"And you...I've got even more apologizing to do."

"Karma, no you don't-,"

"Yes, I do." I told him sternly. "You know I love you, but I want you to know how much more you actually mean to me."

"Okay," He gave up and didn't protest.

"I have to go set up for set. Watch from the side stage, okay?"

"Deal," He chuckled and kissed me one last time before messing with my beanie. I swatted his hand away, and he rolled his eyes before he moved to his tent.

I just hope that this is enough.

 

*

 

"Okay, so we're going to slow it down a bit..." I stated into the microphone as the rest of my band stayed still on the stage. I walked to Aiden, whom handed me my guitar. I strapped it on me before walking back to the microphone. Emmie stepped in at the keyboard. She was going to play with me and the band. "I wrote this song not to long ago about my current boyfriend. He's basically perfect, so I've done a great job and trying to prove he could never love me. I tried avoiding him, but he's too damn persistant." I stole a quick glance in his way and I winked. I noticed that other band members were standing around there too. "Anyway... I finally realized how much I love him, so this is for you, Jonathan. I hope that you love it."

 

(Originaly preformed and written by Demi Lovato)

 

Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick
But make it last
So i can see how badly this will hurt me
When you say good bye
Keep it sweet
Keep it slow
Let the future pass
And don't let go
But tonight i could fall to soon under this beautiful moonlight
But you're so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while i sing
You got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
And your love is where im falling
But please don't catch me
See this heart
Wont settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you'll do
my stomach screams just when I look at you
Run far away
So I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes to high
Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye
But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where im falling
But please don't catch me
So now you see
Why I'm scared
I cant open up my heart without a care
But here i go
Its what i feel
and for the first time in my life i know its real
But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've get me smiling in my sleep
And i can see this unraveling
And your love is where im falling
So please don't catch me
And if this is love
Please don't break me
I'm giving up
So just catch me

 

 

The crowd was loud, just the reaction I was looking for. I smiled and then handed my guitar back to Aiden before we played two last songs. When they were over, I all but ran to Jonathan. He hugged me tightly to his chest and he kept kissing my head repeatededly. "That was gorgeous, Karma. I loved it so much."

"Thanks," I replied, kissing him passionately. "Just catch me, Cook."

"Any time, any day,"

"I'm holding you to that promise."

"You better,"

"I do." I replied before pressing his lips to mine again.

Yeah, I guess happy endings do exist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all those who commented :)

xoxo Rae Marie