Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Sleepoever

"Where do you live?" I asked Jonathan the second we got into his truck.

"Fort Worth."

I rolled my eyes.

"Duh!"

"I live near North Richland Hills." He replied. "Not too far from you, actually. I have a couple of friends that live there."

"Really?"

"Yupp." He nodded, and pulled out of the parking space. Jonathan drove a little bit past my neighborhood, and into the parking lot of a pretty big house.

"Is this you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure is." He smiled.

"And you live alone?"

"I do, but I'm rarely alone."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Kyle likes his sleepovers." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Seems like the guy who would."

"He definitely is."

Jonathan shut off his truck, and got out. He walked around and opened the door for me.

"You know...I can get out of your truck on my own."

"Yeah, but you love when I open the door for you."

I blushed.

"That I do."

I followed Jonathan up the large walk way, and into the house. He had on the lights, so I could easily see where we were walking.

"This is the living room. I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want anything?"

I nodded.

"Yes, please." I replied as I sat down on the soft couch. I looked around the room. It was cleaner than any other man's house would normally be. I smiled as I saw the pictures hanging on his wall.

"Here you go. It's Arnold Palmer."

I smiled, and tried some.

"This is really good!" I stated.

Jonathan laughed at me, and sat down.

"Did you have fun?"

"I did. You're amazing, you know that?"

"I try." He joked. "How long have you been in Texas for?"

"The past two years." I replied, taking another drink of the sweet liquid.

"What do you do?"

"I'm a interior decorator." I replied.

"And what do you think about this house?"

I smiled and looked around.

"It's not bad. The color balance is great."

"Thank you." He smiled. "Did it myself."

"You're welcome. I like it." I laughed. "What do you do?"

"Not telling you." He smirked.

"Why?!" I laughed.

"It's a mystery."

"I like mysteries."

Jonathan laughed.

"Good. Do you want to watch a movie?"

I nodded.

"Sure! Which one?"

"How about we watch Transformers?"

"I love that movie."

"I do to." He laughed before he stood up, and put in the movie. He settled back into the couch, and I snuggled closer to him. A smirk appeared on his face as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, holding me into his side. About halfway though, Jonathan and I laid down on the couch to get comfortable. I turned in his arms, and we were facing each other. We were really close, but I didn't mind.

"Hey," I whispered to a nearly asleep Jonathan.

"Hi," He mumbled, keeping his eyes closed. "Do you just want to stay the night?"

"Mmmhmm." I mumbled, snuggling closer to him. I was starting to fall asleep with Transformers playing in the back ground.

*

"Awe, will you look at them." Some guy

"They're just too adorable." Another agreed.

"Is that the girl that he was so distracted thinking about yesterday?"

"That's her." Kyle replied.

I remembered his voice.

"She looks...nice?"

"Austin, we know that she looks like a bitch, but she isn't. She happens to be really sweet." Caleb replied.

"Yeah, you should have seen them yesterday. They were too cute." Kyle stated again.

I snuggled even closer to Jonathan, and he sighed heavily.

"What are you guys doing in here?" He groaned, tightening his arms around me.

"Well we were going to hang out, but ya know...we came and found two people all cuddly up on the couch."

"Austin, cuddly isn't a word." Jonathan slightly laughed.

I lightly opened my eyes to find at least five guys in the same room. I closed them again, and buried my head in his neck.

"Whatever. You got to get up Square."

"I don't know if you can call him Square anymore."

"Karma." Jonathan stated gently, shaking me.

I was sure his friends were staring at him weirdly.

"Five more minutes, please?" I groaned.

"Nope, wake up!" He stated, laughing.

I pulled away, and stretched before I rolled over, only to land on the floor.

"Mother fucker." I stated. I slowly stood up, and ran my hand through my hair.

Caleb laughed, and walked over to hug me. I accepted and was soon followed by Kyle's hug. I looked over on the couch, and Jonathan was sitting up laughing.

"Guys, this is my friend, Karma. Karma, this is Kent." Jonathan started, pointing to a guy with brown hair and growing facial hair. "This is Marc; he's Kyle's step-brother." The boy with curly hair waved. "And this is Austin. He's Caleb's best friend." Austin had shoulder length brown hair and some facial hair.

"Nice to meet you guys," I smiled.

"Alright, I have to take Karma home now-,"

"Whaaaaaat?!" Kyle whined. "Whyyyy?"

I laughed.

"I've got to sleep." I stretched up.

"Did you sleep here?!" Kyle whined.

Jonathan laughed.

"You ready?"

"Let me get my shoes," I laughed before I slipped them on. "Plus, I've got pictures to take."

"Pictures?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I take pictures for my agency too."

Jonathan nodded.

"Say goodbye, guys."

"Bye!" The five of them stated at the same time before Jonathan led me out of his house and back down the sidewalk. He helped me in the truck, and he started to drive back to my house.

"I normally don't have girl's spend the night with me."

"Really?"

"Not since Brittany."

"Who's that? Ex-girlfriend?" I joked.

He nodded.

"Sort of. She used me, and she was engaged,"

"What a hoe bag."

"Yeah," He laughed.

I really liked this guy, and obviously he likes me...or I wouldn't have stayed the night with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeee <3 I'm in love with Karma and Jonathan's relationship thus far :)

Comment please?

- Rae <3