Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Random Visit

Jonathan got to my house, and slowly pulled in behind my little, silver car.

"And here we are."

"I had a great time. Thanks for inviting me over."

He beamed at me.

"Anytime. I love hanging out with you. Are we still on for the movies tonight?"

I nodded my head quickly.

"For sure!"

"Eager?"

"Maybe." I blushed.

"Again, I apologize for last night. I really didn't plan on you staying the night." He replied with a slight blush of his own.

"It's okay, Jonathan. We both fell asleep on the couch. It's not that bad." I laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I laughed.

He was silent for a moment.

"Well, I have to go."

"Okay." I laughed.

"Can I walk you to your door?"

"As long as you don't stay outside of my window all day stalking me." I joked.

"Cause I'm just that type of person."

I giggled before both of us got out of his truck. We walked up my front steps and onto the porch.

"Thank you...again. Seems like I've said nothing else." I laughed.

"No problem, and it's fine." He laughed. "Can I hug you?"

I furrowed my brows.

"You're asking because...?"

"I don't know." He laughed nervously.

Jonathan wrapped his arms tightly around my body, and I hugged his torso in return.

God, I wanted to stay there for forever.

"I guess you better go." I replied after we pulled away.

"I guess." He sighed. "See you tonight?"

"Totally." I agreed, laughing. I didn't notice that Jonathan was leaning in until his soft lips touched mine for a brief second. I felt my eyes flutter closed in just enough time to finished the last few seconds before he had pulled away. My cheeks were a rosy red color, and his smile made my heart beat faster.

"I'll see you later, Karma."

"Bye, Jonathan." I replied before unlocking my house. I opened the door, and stepped into the frame. As Jonathan drove by, he honked the horn, and waved.

I really liked this guy, because I don't get embarrassed easily.

I walked inside of my house, and closed the door behind me. As soon as I got into my bed room, I changed into some pajamas. My back was stiff from sleeping on the couch with Jonathan last night, but I don't think that I would go back and change it. However, I was ready to cuddle into my blankets and sleep for as long as I can before my third date with Jonathan.

I was only able to see for two hours before the door bell rang. I groaned, but I slowly got up, and walked toward the door. I still had hours until Jonathan got here for our date, and I had my alarm clock set for the perfect time to wake up. The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming!" I yelled before I opened the door. "LYRIC!"

The brunette smiled widely at me.

"KARMA!" She yelled back.

"Damn, girl! Come in!" I stated excitedly before moving, and allowing my other BFFL to come into my house. "It's been too long."
"For sure!" The girl stated.

"What are you doing in Dallas?"

"Visiting you and Emmie." She stated and rolled her eyes. "Do you mind if I crash here?"

"Not at all," I laughed. "Follow me."

"Okay!" Lyric stated as I started toward my bed room.

"Just put your stuff here. I'm going back to bed."

"Dude, I'll just join you." She laughed.

We both got into my bed, and I closed my eyes.

"I wish you could move here, Lyric."

"Me too, Karma."

"So what brings you here?"

"Band business."

I opened my eyes quickly.

"Still looking for a new lead singer and rhythm guitarist?"

"Or the old one?"

"Lyric, no. You know that I needed to get away from the band for a reason. Just...no."

"Oh, come on, Karma! It's been two years. We just put out our first CD, and we were about to go on Warped. Do you know how close we were?"

I sighed heavily.

"Of course I know how close we were, Lyric. Why do you think that I freaked out and quit the band?"

"Do you know how stupid that is? You said that you just needed a little time, not two years worth of time."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I do miss playing with you guys, I do. It's just...I'm...I don't know."

"You aren't making any since." She laughed.

"I'm half asleep." I admitted. "Can we talk about the band later?"

"Sure, Karma." She sighed. "But for what it's worth, we can't find a replacement. It's not the same as the original."

"Thanks..." I mumbled, and fell back asleep.

*

"Where ya going?" Lyric teased.

"Date."

"Ooh! With who?! Tell me, tell me, and tell me!"

"This guy named Jonathan that I met two nights ago."

"Is he cute?"

"Yes, very."

"Awe! Great!" She stated, sitting on my bathroom sink. "Can I do your hair?"

I sighed, but gave in. Lyric was the best at doing hair out of anyone I've ever met.

"You could be a hair stylist."

"What do you think pays for my drums? Obviously not my charming good looks. Which are amazing, by the way."

"Sure they are, Ly."

"They are!" She stated, stomping her foot.

I rolled my eyes, but I let her fix up my hair.

"Awe! I love it, Ly! I've missed your technique."

"Good to know," Lyric laughed. "Can I meet this handsome young devil that's taking my Karma away from me? Ha ha, see what I did that? Man, I'm funny."

I laughed and shook my head.

"You're a different breed, for sure, Lyric. No one compares to you, that's for sure."

"I try!" She giggled. "So...about the band."

"What about it?"

"Come back, please?"

"I'm not leaving Texas."

"Who said that you had too?!" She gasped. "WE CAN MOVE HERE!"

"Do you really think that the guys would go for that?"

"Ethan wants to get out of LA. Colton will go wherever I go, because we are related, and Skye is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. They seriously won't care, just as long as the band is whole again."

"How do you even know if we have a true shot at this again, Ly? Answer me that." I asked, trying my best to say no.

"The event planner of Warped may be a slight fan of our music and asked us to play again, but only with the original singer. And we've all missed you, Kay."

"I'll think about it."

"So that's a yes?" The girl asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's a maybe." I replied.

Who am I kidding? That was SO a yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha and here is chapter seven :)

- Rae <3