Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Lyric

"Lyric, can you get the door?"

"Get it yourself!"

I stuck my head out of the bathroom.

"I'm naked."

"UGH!" She groaned and got up.

I smirked, and brought my head back in the door. I wasn't really naked, but I said it to get her to answer my door. I wasn't done getting myself ready for my date. I wanted to look cute, but casual. I wanted Jonathan to think of me as sexy, but I didn't want him to think I was easy. UGH! Why does being a girl have to been so fucking complicated?

"Hey, I'm Lyric!" My best friend stated proudly.

I could basically see her now. I've known her for wayyyy too long.

"I'm Jonathan," He chuckled. "Is Karma here?"

"The girl's in the bathroom. She's getting all ready and stuff."

"Ooh, okay. Is it fine if I take a seat?"

"Sure," She laughed.

I rolled my eyes, and finished putting on my eyeliner.

"How do you know Karma?"

"Grew up with her." She replied. "KARMA! SEXY BOY IS HERE!"

Jonathan laughed, and I shook my head, walking out of the bathroom.

"Thank you, Lyric. Stop scaring the man."

Lyric stuck her tongue out at me. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27118664

I rolled my eyes again, and sat down on her lap.

"Jonathan, this is my other biffle, Lyric. Lyric, this is Jonathan."

"Hi!" She stated, smiling. "I'm Lyric, and I'm from LA too."

He laughed, and smiled.

"Nice to meet you."

"GASP!" Lyric stated. "Karma's right...you do have the most gorgeous smile ever!"

"You said that?" A small laugh escaped his lips.

"Psh...no....okay, yes." I ended up laughing and blushing. "Are you ready?"

Jonathan nodded and smiled.

"Are you?"

"Yes, sir!" I giggled.

Jonathan stood up, and offered me his hand. I gladly took it, and we started toward the door.

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do! No sex! And don't forget to have her home by at least 11!" Lyric yelled. I blushed a deeper shade of pink.

"Lyric, it's my house!"

"Good point! Where are the apples and peanut butter?! I'm going to go crazy in this house by myself! I know...I can put on my own puppet show!"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring what she was saying, and dragging Jonathan out of my house.

“You look great.”

“You do too.” I replied.http://www.polyvore.com/karma_3rd_date/set?id=27098911 “Nice shirt.”

“Thanks. Kyle picked it out.” He laughed. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27098976

“Figures.”

"Lyric seems...interesting." He laughed after we got into his truck.

"Um...sure. We'll go with that."

"What I mean is that she seems like there is never going to be a bored moment when you hang out with her." He reasoned.

"Never." I giggled. "But she can be serious, and when she doesn't get her way...watch out."

"That bad?"

"Not terrible, but it isn't so pleasant either."

"Is she just visiting?"

"Um...well we were talking about her moving to Texas, because we never get to see each other. We met when we were just freshman in high school. She moved from Chicago to LA, and we went to college together before I moved her. Today was the first time I've seen her in like two years."

Jonathan slowed found the best place to turn around.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm turning around." He stated. "I think that you should be spending time with Lyric instead of me. I've seen you non-stop the past three days." He joked.

"Trying to get rid of me?" I questioned. "I see how it is."

Jonathan shook his head and laughed.

"It's not that."

"Okay, but how about you stay with us? I mean, Lyric would feel bad if she made you bring me back..."

"As long as I can go get my friend Austin. I think that they will mesh really well together."

I slowly nodded.

"Okay...but just warning you...Lyric has extremely high standards."

"So does Austin." He laughed. "Just picture it this way, Lyric is Austin...but in girl form."

"oooh kayyyy."

"Trust me; they'll get along just fine."

"I do," I replied with a smile on my face. He dropped me off at my house. "Don't get out." I stopped him from taking off his seatbelt.

"Why not?"

"Because I can get in there quicker if you don't." I laughed. "And the quicker I leave, the quicker you can get Austin and the more time I can get to see Lyric,"

"Fine." He sighed. Jonathan turned to look at me. "I'll see you in a few minutes. Austin lives just down the road."

I beamed.

"Okay." I replied before I slowly leaned in and kissed his lips softly. "Gotcha."

He shook his head, but smiled.

"Bye."

"Adios!" I stated, jumping out of the truck, and skipping up onto my porch. I knocked on the door and Lyric answered with a knife in one hand, an apple in her mouth, and a jar of peanut butter in her other hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahah Lyric is sooo random. :) Kudos to the real Lyric for being frakkin amazing! :D

Comment please?!?! :D

- Rae <3