Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Can I Play With Your Beard?

Arma?" Was all I could understand.

I shook my head. http://www.polyvore.com/lyric_outfit/set?id=27118664

"Lyric...how did you even manage this?"

She shrugged, but moved so I could get in. I shut my door and locked it.

"I don't know," She replied, taking the apple out of her mouth. "I just stuck the apple in my mouth, and grabbed the knife to protect me with,"

"And what were you going to do? Stab them to death, cover them in peanut butter, and stick an apple in their mouth before calling them done?"

"Nooooo! I was going to stab them, shove the apple down their throat, and roast them over an open fire like a fat Thanksgiving pig." She joked. "That was the fastest date ever! What is he, The Flash?!"

"No, I told him that you were visiting after two years of me not seeing you, and he refused to take me out. So he dropped me off here."

"Awe man! I ruined your date, didn't I?!"

"Nope, you didn't. He's coming back; he's just bringing back a friend."

"Great!" She stated, jumping back down on the couch, and started to fix her apples and peanut butter. "Wait...he's bringing along a friend?! What kind of friend?! Karma, you know I have bad karma when it comes to boys!"

"He's cool...I hope. And could you please stop using my name like that?"

"As soon as you stop writing me down on paper!" She stated dramatically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Get over yourself."

"NEVER! I'm the best compared to everyone else!"
"Ooh wow. Bad rymns much?"

Lyric rolled her eyes and started to eat apples again.

"He better not be stinky...or I'll cut you." I laughed loudly, and Lyric blinked at me. "Dude, I'm serious. If he's skinky, you better find somewhere else to sleep tonight, or I might kill you in your sleep."

"Wow. I'm so terrified."

"You should be!" Lyric stated, playfully shaking the knife at me.

Then the doorbell rang, and Lyric screamed before tossing the knife on the other side of the room.

"Gees, Ly!"

She laughed nervously.

"Oops...reflex?"

"Just...pick up after yourself, and quickly? I really like this guy, so don't ruin it!" I joked playfully.

"Honey, if he hasn't ran off by now...I don't know what will make him go."

"Ha ha! Very funny...now pick up after yourself!"

"I'm going, I'm going... no need to be rude!" Lyric stated before prancing off toward the kitchen.

"Help me, Lord? I'm going to be living with a crazy person!"

"HEY! I heard that!"

"You were meant to!"

The doorbell rang one more time before I opened the door to see Jonathan and Austin, the shorter guy with shoulder length hair and some facial hair standing on my porch.

"Hey." they both stated.

"Come on in," I smiled moving out of the way so that they could get in.

"You do know that there is a jar of peanut butter and a knife in your floor right?"

I groaned.

"Lyric?!"

"You rang?!" She sang, skipping into my living room.

"You left the peanut butter and the knife that you threw in the floor."

"Hey! I didn't throw it! I lightly tossed due to the slight heart attack your door bell gave me. I mean, who has those anymore!"

I shook my head.

"Austin, this is my friend Lyric. Lyric, this is Austin."

She gasped.

"Dude! Can I play with your beard?!"

"Totally!" http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27118841

"WOO!" Lyric stated before grabbing the knife. "BRB!"

"Lyric be careful! You know how you are with sharp objects!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I don't have all bad karma, ya know."

"And here come the jokes." I rolled my eyes as she disappeared into the kitchen. "Austin, I apologize on behalf of my dimwitted friend. I swear she has a little ADHD, but the doctors aren't certain."

"Seems like you two had a blast since I was gone." Jonathan joked, lightly nudging my elbow with his own.

"Nah...she just threatened to kill me, then she proceeded to make fun of my name before she threw the knife across the room." I shrugged. "Just another day in the life of Lyric Jones."

"Wow." Jonathan chuckled. "Do you have anything planned to watch?"

"We totally need to watch The Sixth Sense! Best. Movie. Ever."

"Really?" Austin raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!" She stomped her foot.

"No, no, no." He shook his head. "Obviously Ice Age is the best movie ever!"

"Um...hello! Ice Age was great and all, but come on! A little kid seeing dead people! How awesome is that?!"

"Whatever." Austin replied, laughing.

I shook my head, and sat down on the couch with Jonathan. He looked at my hand and then my face, as if asking permission. My smile grew, because I knew that no other guy would get do that for me. I nodded, and watched as his hands laced through mine.

"Be my girlfriend?"

I turned to look at him in shock.

"W-what? Really?"

"Do don't have too if you don't want too..."

"No!" I stated a little too loudly, earning equally odd glances from Austin and Lyric. They were sitting on the same couch, and Lyric was braiding his hair. "Carry on."

"Weirdo." Lyric mumbled before she went back to braiding his hair and letting The Sixth Sense play in the back ground.

I turned to look at a semi-sad looking Jonathan.

"I'd be honored to be your girl friend, Jonathan."

"Really?"

"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhh! hahah I love writing this! Comment please! :D

- Rae <3