Never Let Go

paint;

"Gram! Just let me go!" Valence screamed, tugging on the strong hold her Elder had on her. Jackie just sighed, and spoke softly,

"Val, you are not going out with that boy" Vals eyebrows tied together in frustration, and impatience as she ripped her hand from Jackies grasp.

"Why the fuck not!?"

"Okay, first of all, don't swear in this house, and second of all, he is a bad influence on you, and only wants sex" Jackie said. She watched as Valences eyes brimmed with tears. She spoke with spite and hatred as she hissed at her grandma,

"How would you know what love is?" And watched as a sad smile rose on Jackies face.

"I've seen the purest love blossom right in front of my eyes, Val. And wasn't it a beautiful sight" Jackie was in another place, one that was much happier than the one right here, and she was brought back to the reality with a sniff.

"Tell me" Val said, her soft whisper breaking through the walls of their anger. A smile rose on the elders face, as she sat on the comfy couch, and her granddaughter followed. Jackie let herself fall back into the memories that had haunted her nights for 12 years, and spoke.

"Daylee was a normal teenage girl. She loved her friends, she loved her family, and everything was happy. But she could feel herself being pulled into a hole, she didn't know what was making her unhappy. She learnt how to paint a smile on her face everyday, and pretend that she was the same girl she was months earlier. She fooled everyone. Until she met him"
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a start, to a hopefully good story :)

Anila♥