When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

I Fought The law

As I looked around I could see the rest of Panic, the rest of Cobra, Fall out boy, The academy is..., and Gym class heroes.

"Hey Katie let me introduce you to everybody," Gabe said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Guys this is Katie. Katie this is Jon, Ryan, and Spencer."

"Hi," they all said.

"Hey."

"Alright that's enough talking we gotta go," Gabe said pulling me.

He introduced me to everybody and they seemed nice. After a while, he dragged me to a couch to sit down and talk. he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I was kind of thrown of by it. But hey I'm OK with it. He's hot and that's what matters. I could see Brendon glance over at us from time to time. He saw e look at him and put his arm around Ambers waist. What? Was he trying to make me jealous? I was sorta jealous, but I wasn't going to act like it.

A few drinks later I was getting loosened up. Most of everybody there was drunk too. William Beckett was singing Wannabe by the Spice Girls while dancing on a coffee table with a lamp shade on his head. Now hat's a sight you don't see everyday.

"So how are you love?" Gabe slurred.

"Good.." but before I could finish Gabe pressed his lips to mine.

He backed me up to the wall and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's continue this in the other room," he said.

I just nodded and followed him. Right as soon as i got in the room, he pushed me onto the bed. He began kissing my neck as he slid my shirt off. I let out a moan as he kissed lower. And you know what happens next. We baked a cake. jk jk

We laid there trying to catch our breaths as I was wrapped in his arms. I was still far too drunk to realize what was going on. The next thing I knew there was a knock on the door.

"Police!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So last update for today. I may update tomorrow if I write tonight and if i get at least 5 comments. Yeah I hate to threaten you guys but I need to keep myself motivated to write. lol. So no comments. No updates.