When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

I Shot The Sheriff

"Police."

"Oh Fuck," I yelled.

Gabe and me got up as fast aw we could and put our clothes on. I had started pulling up my skirt, when the cops busted in.

"Hand where I can see them," on of the officers said.

I just dropped my skirt to the ground. Gabe only had his boxers on and I was in my bra and underwear. My heart was racing. I hope I don't get into that much trouble since I'm on probation.

"Get dressed and let me see some identification."

I quickly puled the rest of my clothes on and got my license. The cop eye balled me when I gave him my I.D.

"Breathe into this tube."

I did as I was told as the other officer was talking to Gabe.

"Put your hands behind your back. Anything you do or say will be used against you in a court of law."

God dammit. Of course if I ever have any fun I get caught. Gabe stared at me with his eyes wide opened not knowing what to do as the cop cuffed me. I'm going to be so dead with my grandparents. Brendon will probably be too. My grandma told him to watch after me and they trusted him. But it wasn't even his fault, it's mine. The cops dragged me out of the room where everybody was, but nobody said anything. How was I the only one getting arrested? I saw Brendon drinking. He probably like payed them off or something. That little bitch.

As I was riding in the back of the cop car, I thought about how much I wanted to go home. I'm so tired of Vegas! I just want to go back to my own house and sleep in my own bed. I missed my friends a lot. I started to silently cry, hopefully the cops won't see me.

"Now turn to the right," the cop said as I was getting my mugshot.

I really got tired of these orange jumpsuits. I walked into the cold cell and it smelled like piss really bad. There were already three other women in there and they all looked like they could kick my ass. I just hope I don't get ass raped while in here.

I went and layed down on one of the bed when one of the girls approached me. She was a big girl with a lot of tattoos who could scare the shit out of anyone.

"You're laying in my bed," she yelled.

"It doesn't have your name on it," I shot back.

"If you don't get up. I'm going to snap you like a twig," she said cracking her knuckles while the other girls laughed.

I quickly got up, afraid of what she would do.

"So what are you in for?" I asked her.

"For killing this guy. He kept asking me stupid questions."

"Haha sure."

She gave me this stern look that meant that she wasn't joking.

"Can I have my phone call?" I yelled to the officers.

I was so relieved to be out of the cell for like a minute.

"Grandma?"

"Katie Marie Sterling where are you? I've been worried sick."

"Well heres the thing. I kinda got arrested for underage drinking and now I'm in the Las Vegas jail."

"I can't believe you. Your mom sent you here so you wouldn't get in trouble."

"Yeah I know but I can't talk for long so will you come bail me out?"

"No."

"What? Why?"

"I'll come and get you in a couple weeks. You need to learn a lesson. Start taking responsibility for your actions."

"Whatever," I said as I hung up.

I can't believe this. I'm going to get killed in here!
♠ ♠ ♠
Again Comments please

Also what do you think will happen in the rest of this story?
It may get me some ideas if you answer so tell me what you think por favor.