When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Walk This Way

"Run! Run! Run!" Gabe yelled.

Me and him ran as fast as we could and jumped into the bush. I saw Brendon open the house door and run to his car.

"No! My baby. Did the bad people hurt you," he said rubbing his car.

"Who the hell did this? I know you're around here!"

"Haha this is hilarious," Gabe whispered.

"I know!"

"If you don't come out I will call the cops."

I couldn't quit laughing until Gabe's phone started ringing.

"Shit!" Gabe said.

"Hurry turn it off," I said.

Gabe finally got his phone turned off, but it was too late.

"Who's there?" Brendon said.

"I'll beat the shit out of you," he said as he picked up a stick and started walking toward us.

"Fuck. Be quiet," I whispered.

"Follow me," Gabe whispered.

Me and Gabe slowly crept toward the bushes to the backyard.

"You know I can hear you right?" Brendon said.

I looked out of the bushes for a second, when I saw Brendon start to pull back part of the
bushes. My heart was racing and I was scared that he would find us.

"I got you," Brendon said as he puled it back to reveal that nothing was there.

We finally made it to the last bush and army crawled to the back door.

"Yay we made it," I said hugging Gabe.

"Yeah cause we're just good like that."

He put his arm around my waist and stared into my eyes. He gently pressed his lips against mine. I was really starting to fall for this guy.

"Get out of here Jews!" my grandpa said as he came running down the stairs in his robe.

"USA! USA! USA!" he yelled as he ran into the living room.

"Jerry get back here," my grandma yelled chasing him.

"Uh what was that about?" Gabe asked.

"Oh sometimes my grandpa thinks he's in the war."

"O-K well I better go before your grandpa tries to kill me/"

"Haha alright bye."

"Bye," he said before giving me one last kiss.

I woke up the next morning and heard people talking downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw my grandparents talking to the Urie's.

"I don't know who would do such a thing," my grandma said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Some idiot punk threw a bowling ball at Brendon's car," my grandma said.

"Who would do that?" I asked,

"I swear I've seen that bowling ball before," my grandpa said.

"Oh Grandpa you're losing it," I said.

"I don't know who did it, but they must really hate me," Brendon said eye balling me.

"Well thanks but we better go," Mrs. Urie said.

"Alright bye."

"Katie will you go get the mail?" my grandpa asked.

"Sure."

I started walking to the mailbox, but Brendon got in my way.

"I know it was you," he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don' play dumb with me. I know it was you who threw the bowling ball."

"No I didn't."

"Shut up I know you did it so quit lying."

"I'm not lying. Why would I do that?"

"Cuz you're pissed at me. God why did you have to come here to Vegas anyway? You're just a pain in my ass. Why don't you just go back to Connersville. Nobody would miss you cuz nobody even likes you."

"You wanna know the truth? The reason why I'm here is because I used to have a drinking and drug problem and then i got in trouble for the thing at school. My parents sent me here to get me away from my problems and maybe get better. So there are you happy you finally know the truth about me! What? Aren't you going to start going off on me about it?" I said crying

Before he could answer, I ran back inside and ran straight to my room. I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing everything into it. After I had my important things in there, I fell asleep dreaming of Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last update for the weekend. Comment it please! What crazy stunt do you think Katie will pull off next? Will Katie and Brendon be together or is Katie and Gabe going to hook up? Will Katie leave Vegas for good?

I got the whole war grandpa thing from an episode of Drake and Josh but I think he didn't like Russians but I couldn't remember lol.