When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Mad As Rabbits

I woke up the next morning in my bed with a pair of arms around me.

"Brendon, wake up," I said.

"Hmmm 5 more minutes."

"Wait what am I doing here?" he said.

"I guess we fell asleep."

"Oh well I better go. Later."

"See ya."

I went downstairs to find my grandma cooking breakfast.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning," I said as I grabbed a piece of toast.

I guess they didn't know about last night because they didn't mention it. Thank god cuz they probably would make me leave. I heard the doorbell and decided to answer it.

"Hey," I said to Gabe.

"Hey can I come in?"

"Yeah."

"so what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was in the neighborhood and decided to drop by."

"Oh OK."

"Yeah, so has Brendon mentioned anything about the whole bowling ball thing?"

"No, but I think he knows it knows I did it."

"Ha ha. I still can't believe you did that."

"Yeah I know."

"Well the reason why I came here was to ask you something."

"OK shoot."

I had no clue what he was going to ask. He was fidgeting a lot.

Um well would you like to go out with me sometime?" he asked looking at his shoes.

"Yeah that would be cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well OK then. How about tonight?"

"OK."

"Cool so I'll pick you up at 6:00?"

"Yeah see you then."

"Bye."

After he left I could not stop smiling.

"What wrong with you?" my grandpa asked coming down the stairs.

"Oh nothing," I said giggling.

"I think you've been getting too much sun."

"Yeah maybe you're right. I'm going to my room."

"Damn hooligan."

I looked out my bedroom window and could see right into Brendon's room. Ew him and Amber were making out on his bed. That's a site to see. I closed my blind cuz I did not want to see that. I decided to go ahead and pick out an outfit for tonight. Should I dress fancy or casual or semi-casual? I finally decided on jeans and a black tank top. But by the time I picked it out all of my clothes were on the floor.

I got bored and decided to go on the panic boards. I always go on there cuz it's pretty funny to see the rumors they start.

I clicked on a post that said "Bdens new gf?" Probably a picture of Amber. But it wasn't. It was a picture of me and Brendon. I started cracking up. I can't believe they think I'm dating Brendon. Some people were really mean. People were calling me a slut. What the hell they don't even know me. Whatever. But great now I'll have to carry around pepper spray in case the boardies try to attack me.

I was so wrapped up in the boards, I forgot about my date. I only had 30 minutes to get ready. I quickly ran tot he shower and stripped off my clothes and got in. After I got my shower, I got dressed, straightened my hair, and did my make up. I had just finished putting on my eyeliner when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," I yelled running down the stairs.

I opened up the door, but didn't expect to see him.

"Brendon? What are you doing here?"

"Just bored and seeing what you were doing. Why did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Oh well sorta. I'm about to go on a date."

"Really? With who?"

'Gabe," I said smiling.

"Oh that's cool well I better go then."

"Yeah see ya."

As he walked back over to his house, Gabe pulled up.

"Bye guys. I'm leaving," I yelled.

"Wait hold your horses. I need to meet this here boy before you leave," my grandpa said.

"But Grandpa."

"No buts."

"Fine."

I waved Gabe to come in and my grandpa walked off to the living room.

"Hey ready to go?" he asked.

"My Grandpa said he has to meet you before we leave."

"Oh OK."

As we walked into the living room, I saw my grandpa sitting on the couch with his rifle. This can't be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated again. Yay! So yeah this chapter is just a filler. It's not that great I know but I have another update which I'll probably post today or tomorrow and it tells a secret about Katie's past. So keep commenting please.