When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Play My Music

"Katie stop," Gabe yelled as he was chasing me in the parking lot.

"No Gabe just leave me alone," I said crying.

He finally caught up to me and pulled me into his chest while I cried.

"Shhh it's OK."

"No it's not. You think somebody's your friend and then they go off and do something stupid."

"But why didn't you tell me about your problems?"

"It's not important."

"Yeah it is. We should be able to tell each other everything now since we're dating."

"But that was in the past. It's done and over with. I didn't think I had to tell you."

"Oh OK but you could tell Brendon?"

"I knew him before I got to know you."

"So that doesn't matter. Do you like him? Cause the way you two were looking at each other in there seemed like you were flirting."

"Me and Brendon are just friends. Why are you getting so mad at me?"

"I'm not. It's just I don't want to lose you."

"Aw Gabe you're such a softy but I don't want to lose you either."

"Good. So no more secrets between us. OK?"

"OK," I said as I kissed him.

As we pulled up to my grandparents house, I noticed that the lights are still on. Which is really weird cause it's 2:00 in the morning. They couldn't stay up that long. Old people need their sleep.

"Well thanks for tonight," I said as I kissed Gabe and got out of his car.

"You have 10 seconds to get odd my property," my grandpa said emerging from the house with his robe and slippers on, carrying a rifle.

"Oh my god," I said as I put my head in my hands.

"OK. OK I'm going," Gabe said as he pulled out.

"Sorry," I yelled to Gabe.

"Why did you do that for?" I asked my grandpa.

"Do you know how late it is?"

"Yeah but most people would just call instead of using the redneck approach and pulling out a rifle."

"I had to protect you."

"Yeah yeah."

As I was going up to my room, I noticed my door was shut and I swore I had left it open. But Grandma may have closed it.

When I went in, I notice somebody sitting on my bed but I couldn't tell who it was because it was pitch black.

"Hello?" I said scared.

They didn't respond just sat there.

Is this one of those scary movies where somebody is dead and I cream when I see the body then the killer tries to attack me?

"Don't make me get my redneck hobo of a Grandfather up here with his rifle."

The person just sat there staring at nothing which is really freaky.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just a filler. I know it's not that great but comment anyway.