When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

All By Myself

It had been a week later and I finally got a phone call from my dad.

"So I have decided where we will move to," he said.

"Oh really where to?"

"Alaska."

"Wow that's cool. I always wanted to go there! But I still have to ask grandma and grandpa if I can go."

"You don't have to have their permission. You're 18. You can do whatever you want."

"Yeah I guess you're right. But I should tell them that I'm leaving."

"Whatever you want to do. We leave in 2 days."

"That's all."

"Yeah I wanna leave soon."

"Fine I'll talk to you later."

"OK bye."

I hung up my phone and laid on my bed. What was I getting myself into? I don't want to disobey my grandparents cause I know they won't let me go. They still hate my dad. I also miss Gabe and don't want to leave. But he's my dad and I haven't see him in a while so this is a great opportunity. Before I leave I have to talk to Gabe.

"Bye I'm leaving," I said as I walked out the door.

"Where are you going? You can't walk the streets by yourself," Grandpa said.

"It's fine. I need the exercise," I said yelling back.

Gabe has been staying at the Palms for a while now. I don't know why he just doesn't go back to New York. I think he just stayed here to be with me.

When I finally got there, through all the weirdos and hookers, I got his room number and found the room.

I knocked on the door but he didn't answer. I opened the door and it was open.

"Hello?" I yelled but nobody responded.

I went back to one of the bedrooms and the door was shut and I could hear sex noises. Ew it was gross.

"Oh Gabe!"

I opened up the door just a little bit to see who the girl was and it was Amber!. God she was such a slut. I just the door and left quickly before I busted out into tears. I ran through the lobby and outside where everybody was giving me weird looks. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to get away.

I started to get tired so I walked for a while still crying. If this was a movie "All By Myself" by Jamie O'Neal would be playing in the background.

I saw a playground and decided to swing. I sat there for a while just staring at the ground. I didn't even look up when i heard somebody sit on the swing beside me.

"What are you doing here?" he said.

"Running away from my problems. As usual."

"Well what's your problem this time?"

"I went to go see Gabe to apologize and I saw him and Amber having sex."

"Ew i can't believe he would have sex with Amber. Hope he doesn't catch a disease."

"You probably did."

"No I never fucked her."

"Really why not?" I asked finally looking up.

"Because I liked someone else and I didn't want Amber to come between me and the girl."

"That's so cheesy."

"No it's not."

"Who's the girl?"

"Well you know her. She moved here not too long ago from Indiana. Sweetest person you could ever meet. Amazing eyes. Gorgeous smile," Brendon said getting closer to me.

"I think I do know her," I said as I connected our lips.

He cupped my cheeks(on my face) with his hands.

"Brendon I have to tell you something," I said pulling away.

"Tell me later I'm busy," he said trying to kiss me again.

"Brendon, I may be moving with my dad."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Please leave me comments like you guys always do. Thanks