When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

My alarm clock woke me up from my deep slumber. Today was the day I would be going to Vegas. Oh Joy. I already told my friends good bye. I don't see why I was going. So what if I made one little mistake. My mom was being unfair, but maybe she's mad because I used to be a drug addict. Don't worry I'm not into that stuff anymore. I used to have a fighting and drinking too, but i went o rehab when I was a sophmore.

I got to the airport, but i didn't even say bye to my mom. I was still pissed.

"Bye honey," my mom said as she tried to kiss me.

I just grabbed my bags and searched for my flight. The guy that took my ticket has a really nice ass and no I wasn't looking.

I plugged in my headphones and just listened to music while this fat guy used my shoulder as a pillow. I kept trying to poke him, but he didn't stir. He better not drool. I would have to kick him in the shins if he does. The plane doesn't land till 9 in the afternoon so I had to get comfy.

When I got off the plane, I saw my grandparents waving frantically with their fake smile on. You know the ones where it's like we don't like you but we have to be nice since we're family kind of smiles. I get those a lot.

"Hi sweetheart," my grandma said happily to me.

"Hey," I replied.

"Let's go find your bags," my grandpa said.

It seemed like everybody was staring at me. What do I have tourist written on my forehead? When we got to the car, my grandma kept babbling on.

"Oh we will have to show you around. I think you will like your room. It's blue Do you like blue? Of course you do..."

I couldn't pay attention for long. I was trying to take in my surroundings. It was very different. In Indiana you mainly see farms and acres of land especially in Connersville. Here the houses are so close together. You wouldn't want to walk around your house naked.

"...Oh yeah and we'll have to introduce you to the Urie's," my grandmas said bringing me back to reality.

"Wait what?"

"The Urie's. They're our neighbors. They have a son about your age. He is very handsome."

"OK."

It couldn't be could it? maybe Urie is a common last name here?

"So I hope you don't mind your room being at the edn of the house. It's a long walk," my grandma continued.

God how long could she talk for?

"See that's the problem with children now a days. They don't walk that much anymore. That's why America is getting fat. Back in my day we had to walk miles to get to school, barefooted. I used to hop on the backs of trains and float down the Ohio river," my grandpa said.

Wow that's great to hear, my grandpa is a hobo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? And don't worry. Brendon will come in the story next chapter...I think.