When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

What I Like About You

I woke up the the smell of biscuits and gravy. Theres nothing better than my grandma's breakfast. I went down the stairs to find more people sitting at the table, including Brendon Urie.

"Katie this is the Urie's," my grandma said.

"Uh hi I'll be right back," I said before I ran upstairs to get changed.

I was in booty shorts and a tank top, so I don't think that's something my grandparents want me wearing when we have guests. I was so surprised to see Brendon down there. I was kinda freaking out but I gotta keep my cool so I don't look like a stupid teenie. I quickly changed into some jeans and a Queen t-shirt. I went back down and they were still eating. I grabbed a plate and sat between my grandpa and Mr. Urie. My grandma introduced me to everybody and Mrs. Urie kept asking me question after question.

"So what brings you to Summerlin?"

"Just visiting," I said not wanting to tell the truth.

"Are you going to go to college?"

"Yeah I'm going to go to Ball State in Muncie."

"That's what i like to hear. Not many people are going to college now a days. So what are you majoring in?"

I felt like a criminal when they are getting asked question at a police station. We need a big light in here to shine on me.

"Grace leave the girl alone," Mr. Urie said.

"It's OK," I told him.

"I want to go into optometry...maybe."

"That's a good field, I wanted Brendon to become a lawyer but he wanted to do the whole band thing."

"Mom, it's something I like to do," Brendon said.

"I know and it's OK honey."

"So maybe Brendon could show you around sometime," she said.

"Yeah I can if you want me to."

"OK that would be cool," I replied.

The rest of breakfast was pretty much boring. After the Urie's left, I ran to my room and jumped around. I turned on my cd player and turned on Thnks fr the mmrs. I was acting like a retard jumping around till I fell of my bed.

"What was that?" my grandpa yelled.

"Uh nothing, I just fell."

I have to call Kendra and tell her. She'll flip out too.

"Hello?" Kendra said.

"Hey guess what?"

"What?"

"I just talked to Brendon Urie!"

"What? how?"

"He's my Grandparents neighbor."

"Are you serious?!?"

"Yeah!"

"OH MY GOD!!!!" I heard her scream into the phone.

Maybe Vegas won't be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm kinda having writers block and I don't know what else to write. So it may be a while before I have another update. But comment me. Or if you have any suggestions on what you want to happen fell free to tell me. lol