When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Shook Me All NIght Long

After about a week, the hospital sent me home. I was feeling a lot better since the talk with Matt. I still missed him, but no matter what I do, he will never come back. All of my friends have been calling me nonstop, especially Kendra. It made me feel good that they cared.

As I was playing Thunder by Boys Like Girls on my guitar, I heard my computer beep which means I got an im.

xxRockerstudxx: Hey it's Brendon.

~Katiedid~: haha nice name...wait how did you get my im?

xxRockerstudxx: I have my ways.

~Katiedid~: STALKER!!!!

xxRockerstudxx: It's nothing like that.

~Katiedid~: mmhmm sure...so what's up?

xxRockerstudxx: Well I was going to see if you wanted to go to a party tomorrow, but you're being a meanie bo beanie now so I don't know...

~Katiedid~: Well you're the one stalking me...but you're my best friend!

xxRockerstudxx: Yeah sure you're just saying that so you can go.

~Katiedid~: Exactly. I'm just using you. So can I go?!?

xxRockerstudxx: I guess. The party is for my friend Gabe. It's his birthday.

~Katiedid~: Gabe? As in Gabe Saporta?

xxRockerstudxx: Yeah.

~Katiedid~: OMG! That's so awesome!

xxRockerstudxx: You better not embarrass me. But I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:00.

~Katiedid~: Ight. Well I'm gonna get of here so bye my honey bunches of oats.

xxRockerstudxx: lol later.

As I signed out I couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe tomorrow I was going to meet Gave. The Gabe Saporta. One of the sexiest guys ever! I started dancing around my room. Yeah I do a lot of happy dances. I turned on Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and started singing into my hairbrush. What girl doesn't sing into her hairbrush sometime in her life?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote like 3 chapters last night and tomorrow I'll have another update. You guys can do better on the comments. I have like 20 subscribers and only about 3 or 4 people leaving comments. Comments always help me write better. lol jk But I'm trapped in my house so I can write a lot. Where I live in Indiana we're supposed to get 12 inches of snow! We have a blizzard warning and it's awesome. I got outta school early yesterday! oh yeah