Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

Holy Shit

Holy shit. I just realized something.
This is big, and I MEAN BIG. I am currently sitting in Alex’s living room, waiting for the guys to show up, and I was just thinking about what had happened the last few months of my life. I’ve been through hell and back. I’ve been with the love of my life, and my best guy friend. And I came to a conclusion.

I’m in fucking love with both Alex and Jack.

Fuck my life! I can’t be in love with both of them, can I? This isn’t right. I shouldn’t even be in Alex’s house right now. I should be with Jack. I belong with Jack, but then there is Alex.

Alex has always been there for me...no matter what. The kid is my best friend, and now that we’ve entered this whole weird friends with benefits thing...it’s gotten so messed up.

"Hey, Aria." Cassadee came into the living room, smiling.

"Hey, Cass. What’s up?" I replied a small, sad smile.

"Nothing much, you know?" She laughed. "I was actually thinking about asking Rian to move in with me."

"That would be a great idea."

"Expect...I live in Florida."

I nodded.

"That could get difficult." I agreed. "How about you just talk to him about it? You guys have been dating for a while anyway, haven’t you?"

"Yeah, almost a year and a half."

"And Rian seems to really love you. I say go for it."

"I think I will." She smiled and hugged me. "So, what about you?"

"What do you mean what about me?" I questioned.

"Well...you’ve sort of been living here with Alex for the last couple of weeks, and you guys are together nonstop...I just figured that things are getting sort of serious."

She had no freaking clue how serious and confusing this whole thing was for me.

"I don’t know." I sighed heavily. "I’m sort of in love with Jack."

Cassadee’s eyes widened.

"Still?"

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement.

"Does Alex know?"

I hesitated for a moment.

"You know...I-I don’t know if he does..."

"Then I think that you should talk to him about it. He needs to know where you stand, and you need to know where he stands." Cassadee paused. "Does he know about Demi and rehab yet?"

I shook my head.

"No. I’ve successfully dodged telling him that." I stated. "I don’t want to hurt him."

"You need to tell him." Cassadee patted my shoulder. "Just think about it, okay?"

"You’re right." I sighed, and nodded in agreement. "I’m texting him now."

"Okay." She laughed. "I’m going to go to Rian’s room, and pack up my stuff. I have a flight for LA tomorrow night."

"Alright." I nodded as she left me alone again.

 

To Sexy Lexi ;D
Dude, we need to talk. Like pronto,

so meet me at the tree in the park,

kay? It’s pretty fucking important.

~GiveMeTherapy~

 

I sighed heavily, and stood up from my spot on the couch. I didn’t even wait for his reply before is stepped out with Alex’s car keys in my hand. They took Rian’s car today, so I took his to the park. My phone started to vibrate right as I pulled into the parking space.

 

From Sexy Lexi ;D
Kay? Is it bad? What

do we need to talk about?

Are you okay? Dammit

woman!

 

I laughed, and rolled my eyes before I stepped out of the park car, and went out toward the big Oak tree. I sat down and waited patiently for Alex to get there. I heard feet coming near me, I assumed that it was Alex, so I didn’t look up.

"Is this spot taken?"

It wasn’t Alex’s voice.

"Actually it..." I trailed off when I looked up, and saw Jack smiling sadly down at me. "Hey..." I whispered.

Jack slowly took a seat beside of me.

"I want to talk to you Aria." He stated.

This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooohhh shit! I'm soooo mean to Aria! :(

Thoughts? Go comment! Three and I update! :D

- Rae <3