Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

By Everything You Mean Alex?

"Home sweet home." I stated as I walked into my apartment. "Just make yourself at home, Cass."

"Will do." She smiled. "Thanks for letting me crash here while I’m in LA. Sure beats a hotel any day."

I nodded, and I laughed.

"Sure does."

It was silent for a few minutes.

"What happened exactly?" She asked me.

"I found out that I was in love with both Alex and Jack. I just needed to get home, and think about my whole situation. I need to know who I love the most."

Cassadee looked at me carefully.

"Honestly, Aria?" She asked me. I only nodded. "You love Jack the most. It’s as clear as day."

I shook my head.

"But I love Alex too."

"There’s a difference in loving someone and being in love with someone." She replied to me. "Like Rian for example. He loves Kara, but he’s in love with me."

I nodded.

I knew what she meant.

"I-I think I get what you’re saying."

"Good. I’m here to help." Cassadee smiled at me.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"No problem."

"Do you want to go down to a Starbucks?" I questioned. "I could use some coffee, and I miss my LA."

"Sure thing." She smiled. "Let’s go."

I grabbed my purse, and we went down to the Starbucks that was a few streets down. After we ordered coffee, we sat down at one of the many tables.

"So, did you tell Alex how you felt?"

"Um...yeah. I did. It didn’t exactly go as planned."

"What happened exactly?"

"Well, I got to the park, but Alex didn’t show up first, Jack did."

Her eyes grew.

"Jack showed up?"

"Yeah."

"Rian said something about Jack checking Alex’s phone first."

"That’s why it took Alex so long!" I stated as I connected the pieces together.

"Yeah." She laughed.

"So, Jack showed up and gave me this huge and long speech about still being in love with me, and then he kissed me."

"How was that?" Cassadee smiled at me.

She really was a great friend.

"Like nothing I’ve ever felt before." I felt my cheeks turn hot. "The chemistry is amazing. I know that I am head-over-heels in love with the boy."

"Awe." She giggled. "What about Alex?"

"Alex showed up five minutes after Jack left. I told him about Demi and then I told him about Jack." I started to explain. "He didn’t take the either of it too well."

"Oh gees..."

"He started crying, and then he yelled at me. He told me that I had to fucking choose." I informed her. "I just don’t know what to do, Cass. I honestly don’t."

"I think that you just need to take a few weeks to yourself and get your feelings straightened out. Lord knows that Alex has dangerous charm. He doesn’t need to influence you."

I nodded in agreement.

Then they called us up for our coffee’s.

We picked them up, and sat back down at the table.

"And Jack, he’s such a sweetheart, but he has almost the same charm. Except, Jack uses his with his humor, and Alex uses his looks. I’m not saying that Jack isn’t good looking, cause the boy is fucking gorgeous, but it’s how they use their charm."

"That makes a lot of sense."

"I’m glad."

I laughed.

"So, I think that tomorrow I’m going to go visit Demi."

"That’s a good idea." Cassadee nodded in agreement.

I looked down at her tattoo.

"And I think I want a tattoo too."

"Awesome." She giggled. "I’ll totally go with you."

"Deal." I laughed in agreement. "Now to just think about what I want..."

"Always the hardest part."

"But I think I know." I replied. "I mean, I’ve wanted it since high school."

"At least you’ve wanted it for a long time."

"This is true."

 

 ♥♥♥

 

"What is the purpose of this visit?" The receptionist asked me.

"I’m here to see Demitria Lovato." I told her.

Demi’s mom explained that I had to use her whole name.

"Okay, just sign in," She instructed.

I did as I was told.

When I was done, some therapist or someone like that lead me back to Demi’s room. I entered, and saw the girl reading Breaking Dawn. Demi looked up at me, and slightly smiled. Her hair was a darker brown, and she was tiny, but getting healthier.

"Hey." She placed a bookmark in the book, and sat it aside.

"Hey girly." I laughed. "How are you?"

"I’ve been better." She laughed sadly.

"I think that we need to talk. About everything." I stated.

"Everything...by that you mean..."

"Alex." I nodded in agreement.

I hoped that this turned out well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just two comments for an update :)

- Rae <3