Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

This Could End Badly

"Max!" I stated as soon as I entered that ever so familiar Starbucks.
"Aria! Where in the hell have you been?!" Max asked, jumping across the counter, and ran to me. Max and I hugged each other tightly.

"Baltimore."

"What were you doing there?" He asked. "To get Jack back?"

I sighed.

"Sort of..." I trailed off. "Alex convinced me to go and try to talk to him."

"Alex seems like a good friend. He practically put you back together."

"That reminds me..." I trailed off, and I punched him hard in the arm.

"What the hell?!" He asked rubbing his arm.

Xander looked up for his spot behind the counter, but then he looked right back down.

"If you wouldn’t have left me with Alex, I wouldn’t be in the situation I am in now."

"What do you mean?"

"You did know that Demi and Alex just had a break up too, didn’t you?"

Max shook his head.

"No, I didn’t." Max answered truthfully. "What happened?"

"Alex and I turned into fuck buddies because you left us alone." I explained .

"What?!"

"And then we admitted that we both love each other."

"What?!" He repeated. "What about Jack."

"I’m getting there." I groaned. "Jack came to me a few days after you left, but found Alex and freaked out. A few days ago, Jack told me how much he loved me and wanted me back."

"How do you feel? Jack or Alex?"

"And here comes the hard part." I mumbled. "I love them both, Max."

"You’re joking, right?!"

"I wish I was."

"Did you tell them this?"

"I only told Alex."

"And what about Demi?"

"She’s dating Travis Clark from We The Kings, but I did explain to her everything."

"How did she take it?"

"She took it well. She told me that I needed to figure out everything, and that it shouldn’t be up to her. It’s my choice. She wants Alex to be happy, and if he’s happy with me, than she’s happy."

"That’s....really sweet." Max paused. "Wait, isn’t she in rehab?"

I nodded in agreement.

"The poor girl told me all of this, and with a small smile on her face."

"Damn."

"I know."

"What are you going to do?"

"I’m going to have to figure out something."

"Okay, good."

"I just don’t know how I’m going to do that." I admitted. "Max, what would you do?"

"Um...well Alex and Jack are both attractive, but I don’t swing that way."

I punched him again.

"You know what I meant."

Max rubbed his arm again.

"Stop abusing me, woman."

"Fine. Just help me!" I begged.

"Aria, the thing is, no one can help you. You need to fix this by yourself."

My problem is that I don’t want to do this by myself.

I don’t want to choose.

 

 

 

"No, Cass, it’s fine. I’m just going to turn on my favorite movie and eat some popcorn. I’ll be fine alone for the night."

"Good. I didn’t know that Rian was coming alone. I’m sorry. I just want to spend some time with him, you know?"

"Of course." I laughed. "Have fun."

"Bye, Arie!" She laughed into the phone.

"Bye, Cass." I replied right before I pressed end on my cell phone.

I got up, and I started to make some popcorn, and then I put in my favorite movie Date Night. I was cracking up by myself and having a surprisingly great time when my doorbell rang. I had ordered a medium cheese pizza for myself. I was ready to indulge in some grease infested deliciousness. I pressed pause quickly, and I sprung up off of my couch. I reached the door, and I straightened out my black soffee shorts and pink tee-shirt. I slowly opened the door, figuring that it was the pizza guy.

I was wrong. When I opened the door, a nervous looking Jack was standing there awkwardly. He had his hand rubbing the back of his neck, and he looked like he hadn’t shaved in days. His tee-shirt was wrinkled and his skinny jeans were sagging like he forgot his belt. I felt my mouth drop open when he looked up at me.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Alex told me that you left Baltimore. I couldn’t let you ran away from me again." He stated, his voice was hoarse. "Can I please come in?"

I slowly nodded.

"Yeah, come on in. It looks like it’s about to rain." I replied, moving out of the way. I shut the door, and Jack followed me into the living room.

"Alex said that you love him." Jack blurted out as soon as we sat down on the couch. "Is that true? I mean, is that why you just left Maryland for the second time?"

I sighed heavily, and I closed my eyes. I gave myself a moment to think. I finally opened my eyes, and I looked at Jack.

"Jack, I have a lot of explaining to do."

This could end badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daweeeee. He showed up! hahaha ;)

All Time Low concert tomorrow! Woo! :D

- Rae <3