Love Knot

1/1

Dean runs his hand through his hair, giving it that artfully messy look. He can see Sam behind him in the mirror, looping his belt through his dress pants; tucking his white dress shirt in. In the bathroom, struggled sounds of a brush clattering against the counter echoes throughout the motel room.

“Cas? You alright in there?” Dean calls, moving a hesitated step forward.

After a short silence the Angel emerges with his hair perfectly gelled; the shirt he's wearing is unbuttoned and the tie hangs loosely around his neck. Dean's fingers twitch, but he waits until Sam leaves.

As soon as the door is shut he hurries over, his warm hands brushing lightly against Castiel’s exposed stomach as he buttons up the shirt. By the time he gets to the tie his hands are trembling, pent up hunger for the Angel roaring like a lion in his belly.

Dean tightens the knot and slides it up slowly, his eyes trailing up Cas’ neck and landing on his lips. After a moments pause he drags the Angel's lips to his own, kissing him quickly. He drags his lips away slowly and adjusts the man's collar, smiling softly.

“Come on we’re going to be late for the wedding,” Dean murmurs, sauntering away with a satisfied grin on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
218 Words