Doves on Fire

Kacey's Story

My mom loves Kacey.
Since Kacey came [[ like a week ago ]] she's been helping my mom with Sadye.
Even though she's Mikey's age, she doesn't go to school.
Plus her and Cupcake became awesome friends, so Kacey's gonna move in with them.
:D

"Gerard," Kacey greeted as I can home from work.

"Hey wassup? Where's my mom?"

"She left a bit ago. I wanted to say ..."

"What ...?"

"Thanks."

"Don't sweat it."

"No really, for all you know I could have AIDS, be preggers, and just escaped a crazy boyfriend. Or killed my grandma with a silver hammer."

I laughed. "Alright Maxwell."

"Serious," Kacey sighed. "I should tell you ..."

"Tell me what?"

"Ever heard of Seattle Washington?"

"Hells yea."

"Well I'm not from there. I from the silly Missouri."

"Okay."

"And ... my too obsessive, protective Boyfriend kinda got me preggers. He was so insane. Like jealous of everyone who glanced at me. Not cool. Now I'm five months pregnant with his baby girl."

"Aww. Well no fear. Mikes and his friends are sweet. They won't throw you out on the streets."

"Even if I don't put in molah?"

"They'll understand."

Kacey grinned, and she went to play with Sadye.

xXxXxXx

That weekend we helped Kacey moved in.
And Frank was showing a bit too much.
Not like in strength with helping with moving an old bed into in Cupcake's room. Or moving Cupcake's old bed out, but being funny and annoying Mikey.

"Frank just S T O P !" Mikey said for the hundredth time tonight. I had to admit, it was pretty funny.

The rest of us laughed. I felt a pang hit me. Mikey had Cupcake, and Frank had Kacey [[ oh trust me, they have each other ]] but who did I have? All I had was my daughter. Trust me, I love Sadye, but to have someone special like that.

"WooHoo! Gee!" Cupcake waved her hands in my face. "We're gonna go eat. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

xXxXxXx

Should of said no. Really should of. But I grin and bared it.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go smoke," I said. I got up and went outside. All was peaceful until Someone rammed into me.

"Uhh ...?" I said as I got up. The rammer was a girl about Mikey's age again. She had hawt pink hair with black raccoon stripes. She was wearing a lime green tutu with rainbow leggings. She had a rainbow shirt under a faded white shirt with Sid Vicious on it.

"Uh are you okay?" I got up and gave her my hand.

"Gracias," She said, kissing it. "The name's Elizabeth, but you can call me Lixie."

"Gerard, but must people call me Gee."

"Can I call you Radder? Like GeRArD?" she emphasized the R-A-D.

"What makes you think we'll meet again?"

"What makes you think we won't?"

"... Fine only if I can call you Pixie."

"Fair."

And that started the Rad Pixie relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a Beatles reference here. Two pesos too anyone who can find it.