Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 12

"Why do you do this again?"

"Its good money, and I don't think its that bad. Hand me the Windex, yea?"

"I'm hardly doing anything and I think its horrible!"

I laughed as he held up the windex. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against the vanity as I scrubbed the sink.

Spraying the mirror with windex I smirked. How can people honestly hate cleaning so much? "It's really not that bad." I handed it back to him and wiped it down. Staring at it. "Mirrors are so awesome when they're clean.." I said to no one in particular.

He jumped up too and looked for a second. "I don't think I get it.."

I laughed. "See, when its clean, its like you can see everything from someone elses point of view..like.." I thought for a minute trying to explain. "See ok. When you stand next to me, and Gerards standing right there, this is what he sees. Exactly, every detail. Well..maybe not with the toilet in the background. But you get the idea."

He kept looking. Trying to see it in his head.

"It's not just Gerard though. I mean like, this is what my mom sees.. What Madison Allen sees.. It's like, being one step closer to knowing what people are thinking. You know?"

He smiled, "Yea.." Then he smirked, "You wanna know what I think?"

I smiled back. "Not really," and squished passed him so I could put my cleaning stuff away and headed towards the kitchen.

He shrugged, "Mk. Your loss. So like, what do you have left to do?"

"Umm," I picked up the bucket and walked through the entry room to the kitchen. "I need to clean the kitchen, pick up the living room. Empty the trash from the bathrooms..vacuum, sweep and mop, and dust," I listed, picking up the counters a bit so I could wipe them down.

His eyes got wide. "Damn girl, how do you stand it?"

I smirked, "I've only cleaned the bathrooms Frank, I've barely done anything. I've been here an hour and I'm normally here for three or four."

He scoffed, "Seriously? I don't remember you being here that long."

"You didn't exactly hang around.." I muttered.

It was quiet for a minute as I got a damp cloth and scrubbed the counter. Then I heard him walk down the hallway, most likely to his room. "Hey come here a second."

I finished wiping down the counter and hung it over the faucet, then went back to his room. I stood in the doorway, and was immediately glad I didn't have to clean it. He had random cans of pop sitting around, and clothes thrown all over the place. "I have work to do you know.." I said with a smile and he jumped on his bed. Then I saw the guitar in the corner. "Holy shit you play guitar?"

He rolled his eyes, "I'm Frank Iero, of course I play guitar."

I smirked, "Right, my bad. Are you any good?"

He shrugged, "Somewhat." Getting up, he pulled the strap over his shoulder and plugged it up to the small amp. It hummed at first, but then he started playing a song. It sounded really sweet as I closed my eyes.

"What song is this?" I asked opening them again.

He stopped playing, to my dismay. "Iduno, I made it up. I think I'll call it...The Secret Goldfish."

I laughed, "Why?"

"Why not?"

I smirked, than thought about it. "Wait, its a song?"

"Well yea.."

Throwing him a sideways glance, I added, "So like, are there lyrics?"

He returned the glance, putting his guitar back on the stand. "Kind of.."

"Will you sing for me?" I asked hopefully.

"Psht, no."

I ran over to him. "Please Frank pleeeease!!"

He just laughed, "No way! It's not even done yet. It's just something I do while I'm bored."

"Please!" I begged. "I'll hug you?!"

He looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully, as if decided whether or not that would work. I laughed and pulled him into a hug, squishing him as much as possible.

He laughed and looked down at me, his hair falling in his eyes. "I don't know.."

I squished more and smiled. He smelled really good and my face was pressed against his shirt.

He gagged, "Jesus Chelsea you're gonna crush me!"

Pulling away with a smile, I looked up at him hopefully, "Ok I hugged you, are you gonna sing for me?"

"Hmm.." he said in thought. "..No."

I scoffed, "What?! So I hugged you for nothing?!"

He just smirked, "You liked it."

"You slut," I said rolling my eyes. I couldn't help but smile though, cause I did kind of like it..

"How is a hug slutty?!"

Just then the phone started ringing and I ran to the phone as a joke. He ran after me but I got to it first. The caller ID said Donna Way.

"Gee!" I yelled then answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey is Frank there?"

"Mikey!" I yelled more excitedly as I recognized the voice, feeling bad for not considering the fact that it could be Mikey the first time. "Yea hold on."

I turned around since Frank was right there after our race to the phone. "Tis Mikey," I said in a slight accent.

"Hello?" he said into the phone. I turned to leave but he pulled me back with his arm around my waist. It was kinda weird, but I guess I'm not about to argue. "Haha, yea she's here cleaning. She recognized the number and got all excited.....Yea that'd be really awesome....Sure..Here in a few minutes?...Sweet, later dude."

I looked up at him questioningly after he hung up. Not so much about the conversation, but more as to why he was holding onto me with a death grip around my waist. He smiled down at me, "What? I'm a hug slut, remember?"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to agree, hugs are fun. "I should be charging you yea?"

"Nooo," he mumbled into my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I like hugs," he added, still holding onto me. His hair was soft against my face, and it seemed like he made a point of not hurting my ribs.

"I'm pretty sure Gerard can hug you whenever you want."

"Noo I like your hugs," he whined like a little kid. Even though he was like, five inches taller than me.

I blushed a little, glad he wasnt looking at me. "What makes mine so special?"

"Because. First off, you hug really tight but you're weak so its a comfy kinda hug," he said looking up to see my expression. I just scoffed but smiled, not able to act mad at him at the moment. "And you're like, the perfect size. You fit. Does that make sense?"

I laughed and nodded, and he put his head back down, holding me tighter, but still managing to not hurt my ribs. My face was pressed into his shirt again and it smelled really good.

"And I know this might be weird but I think its your hairspray that smells really good," he mumbled into my shoulder.

I laughed and let go of him, "Dude I was just about to say your shirt smells awesome."

He laughed to and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "I gotta go to Mikeys."

"Good. I've got work to do and you're being distractive," I replied with a smile.

He rolled his eyes, "I'll see you at school tomorrow, yea?"

"Yup," I said happily.

He pulled me into another hug. "Bye Chels."

I managed to get one last smell of his shirt before he left. "Later Frankie."

He left, and I plopped down on the couch, trying to make everything register.

It doesn't mean anything Chelsea. Like he said, he's a hug slut.

Yea, for your hugs! Hello?!

I fought back and forth for a minute. Then decided to get my mind off of it. I skipped back to his room, he had to have a lyric book of some sort somewhere...
♠ ♠ ♠
More of a short one, its a bit of a filler. Only one more chapter for this day though! Oh wait..theres two..one for Frank and one for Chelsea.. Dammit! If I keep doing four chapters for one day we're never gonna get to the concert! Time to restrategize. *puts on sunglasses*