Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 15

Frankies POV

It was about five in the afternoon, and we were still hangin at Chelseas house. It was pretty fun hanging out with all the guys and Chelsea while we decorated her house. Ray and Gerard had finished putting the lights up outside, and me and Chelsea had been halfway through putting ornaments on the tree whenever a batch of Mikeys cookies got done and we got distracted. So it wasnt quite done yet, but meh, we'll get to it.

"FRANKIE," Gerard yelled from the kitchen as he ate another cookie. I was sitting on the floor, Chelsea to my left, Mikey to my right, and Ray was sitting on the couch above us.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"I challenge you to a KOOL AID CONTEST!!" he said excitedly, running into the living room.

Mikey laughed. "Oh my god, last time me and Gerard did that I lost bad. And I had drank so much Kool Aid my pee was blue!"

"Dude, you should've seen mine! It was like an abyss of-"

"Enough of this conversation I don't give a shit about your urine!" Chelsea said jumping up. "This sounds entertaining. But I don't have any Kool Aid."

"To the grocery store!"

"TO THE GROCERY STORE!"

"CALM YOURSELVES! How about just a few of us go. I can't imagine all of us going to the store at once.." she said laughing.

Mikey piped up, "Ok, how about me and Chelsea go. What flavour do you guys want?"

"I wanna go," I interupted.

"NO! You can't go! Chelseas going and she might help you cheat!" Gerard demanded.

I frowned, but Chelsea just smirked. "What flavour, Frankie?"

"Cherry, definately."

"Gerard?" Mikey asked as Chelsea grabbed her keys.

"Bluuuue!" Gee must be on something. He's insanely awake.

They left and I watched out the window for them as they left.

"Frrank.." Gerard said slowly, coming up beside me. "Are you acting like a dog and watching Ms. Manson leave?"

I rolled my eyes, "What? I'm just bored."

"Have you kissed her yet?"

"What the hell Gerard?" I said with a frown. But he was just giving me a smug grin. I looked back out the window as she left. "She doesnt even like me."

"And how do you confirm this," Gerard asked, spinning in circles in the living room.

Ray finally said something, "Yea Frank. I would definately beg to differ there."

"She just..doesnt. How could she? I almost killed her.."

"Well," Gerard replied as he stopped spinning and staggered around the room. "You are pretty sexy.."

"Don't even," I said with a laugh, shoving him and making him fall because he was dizzy. "She wouldn't ever like me."

"Oh no you guys only flirt like crazy. That definately means she hates you," Ray said rolling his eyes.

I frowned. "We're just kidding around. It's not flirting."

They both started laughing like I was retarded.

Mikey and Chels finally came back with six plastic pitchers (they said they were a buck a piece), two sacks of sugar, and three of the little small tubs of Kool Aid powder each.

Chelsea ran in. "I call Frankies team!" I smiled as she put one of the bags of sugar, the three things of Kool Aid, and three pitchers down on the counter beside me. "Ready to own?"

"Ok, I'm on Gerards then. I know he's gonna win. He's a beast at this kinda thing. I've witnessed it," Mikey said competively.

"Shove it Mikey," she glared at him. "Ray, whos team you gonna be on?"

"PICK ME RAY COME ON!" Gerard yelled enthusiastically.

"I think I'll just sit and watch. I'll count the pitchers and make sure you guys dont cheat." He replied, finding a piece of paper and a pen.

She poured the amounts of sugar and Kool Aid in the three pitchers and began filling them up with water. "Ok Frank. Now, this isnt a race. We're just trying to see who can drink the most."

"I know," I said with a smile. To be honest? I knew I was gonna beat him. I'm vegetarian. Thats just how it works. My body can handle anything (no pun intended).

Mikey got his three pitchers ready after mine and Chelseas were done. The three pitchers of red liquid sitting in front of me tauntingly. This was going to be simple though.

Gerard was hopping around the room. Getting pumped. Ray had written down 'Frank/Chelsea' on one side and 'Gerard/Mikey' on the other, ready to tally the pitchers.

He hopped over to me and shook my hand. "We go until we can drink no more or one of us pukes! May the best man win."

"And may the loser admit defeat," I smiled evilly. I had this. It was gonna be simple.

"Get ready.." Ray started as we readied ourselves infront of the pitchers.

"You got this Frank you got this," Chelsea whispered with a smile.

"Get set.."

"Don't think about anything else except downing the next pitcher, Gee.."

"Drink!"

I grabbed the first pitcher, taking long slow drinks and holding my breath until it was halfway gone. I could hear both Mikey and Chelsea cheering.

Finishing off the first pitcher I quickly put it down and grabbed the next. "Hell yea! One for Frankie and Chelseas team!" Chelsea cheered dancing a little and putting more powder and sugar in it.

"Shit," I heard Gerard mumble, seeing as he was still on his first one. I held my breath as I downed half of the next one. I coughed a little and had to stop to breath.

Chelsea was smiling like mad as the other pitcher was filling up. "You got this Frankie." She has a such a pretty smile. I love it. I smiled back as I breathed hard and took another long drink of the pitcher. I left just a little bit left as Gerard finished off his first one.

"One for Gee and Mikey!" he yelled excitedly, out of breath. He quickly grabbed the second pitcher and began drinking it as Mikey started refilling the first one.

I finished off the second one and slammed it down on the table, shaking my head. "Two down.." I grabbed the third one and started taking long drinks of it. My stomach feeling extremely liquidy and I could tell there was a red mustache above my lips.

My hair was over my eyes now, but I could hear Chelsea laugh, "You scared Mikey?"

"No," he mumbled, stirring the pitcher.

I just kept drinking, not thinking about how full it was making me. "Aggh my stomach!" I heard Gerard complain from a few feet away. "Must..go on!"

"You are so gonna own him Frankie, you've got this!" Chelsea exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile. I put the pitcher down for a breathing break after it was about two thirds of the way gone. She already had the other two pitchers filled and ready. Gerard finished his second one, breathing heavily.

"I'm catching up," he barely got out. I smiled, I've so got this.

We drank for a little while longer. I was on my sixth one and my stomach was really beginning to feel slushy as Gerard took sips from his fifth one. We had definately slowed down by now. I took a breath and started on another long drink of mine.

I heard Gerard cough, and everyone gasped as I heard him run and start puking! Everyone started laughing, including me, while I was taking a drink, and red kool aid started pouring out my nose, which made everyone laugh more!

I put the pitcher down and ran to lean over the sink so I could laugh without getting kool aid everywhere. Mikey and Ray ran to the bathroom, where Gerard had obviously made it to the toilet, as Chelsea wrapped her arms around my torso to laugh into my back. "Oh man Frankie, are you ok?" she said as she laughed somemore.

I wiped my nose and turned around so I could hug her back. "Yea, nose burns a bit, but I'm ok. We so beat them, we're awesome."

"We are indeed," she replied, snuggling her face into my shirt again. Her day old hairspray still had that great smell to it...

I glanced up at the clock out of habit. It read six, and I remembered something.

Shit!

"Fuck," I whispered outloud, as more laughs came from the bathroom. "Mikey! I'm really sorry Chels but I have to go."

"What?" she asked, looking up at me quickly.

"Yea?" Mikey asked, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, laughing.

"Remember that err..thing that was happening at six ten tonight?!" I asked him urgently, not wanting to get anymore details out than absolutely neccesary.

His smile fell and he glanced up at the clock. "Shit! Come on dude lets go!" he said grabbing his jacket and Gerards keys.

"What? No Frankie dont leave, can I go?" Chelsea asked quickly, obviously confused.

"I'm really sorry Chelsea Mae but you can't. I'll be back I promise," I replied, sliding out of her grip and grabbing my coat. "I'll be back." I repeated as Gerard came out of the bathroom with a blue mustache.

"Gerard we're taking your car, we'll be back in a few, call us if you need us," Mikey said as we left the house and went to his car. Headed to Newark to get front tickets to a certain Black Flag concert.

Chelseas POV

I ran towards the window, watching them pull out of the driveway.

"Chelseea..." Gerard said slowly, coming up beside me and watching with me.

"Yea.." I said flatly, my mind focussed on the rapidly disappearing car.

"Are you acting like a dog and watching Mr. Iero leave?"

I sighed, "Unfortunately."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for other half of filler chapter. once again, things will start to get awesome soon. i do believe JB will be in the next chapter and she will be forced to explain herself hehe. and such. anyway. im going to bed. good night everyone =)