Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 21

Image

Chelseas POV, Tuesday Night

I poked the chicken with my fork. Frank wouldn't eat this...he's vegetarian you know...

I sighed and put the carton on the floor and squished myself more into a ball on the couch. Mikey had brought me some chinese food for dinner, Gerards orders.

I guess he knew that I wouldn't feel like eating, but he hadn't stayed to make sure I ate it. So all I really did was nibble on a few pieces of rice, I really didn't feel like food at the moment.

To make it all better? There wasn't shit on tv. Seriously. If I was the one that chose what shows to put on tv right now? I'd be embarassed.

I spotted a blanket underneath the stupid Santa and decided that I felt kind of cold. I grabbed it and snuggled myself into it a bit. It was an old blanket, but was fluffly if you were all curled up like I was, so it was nice.

Then the phone rang, damn it to hell, now I have to move.

Reluctanly, I pulled my arm out and grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

"Chelsea dear! How are you?" Mom. Definately.

"Hey, when are you coming home?" She was suppose to come home on Thursday, and then she'd have to leave again for Montana on Monday.

"I'll probably be home around eightish Thursday night hun. But I'm really sorry, I couldn't talk my boss into letting me come home early from Montana. I'm gonna have to miss Chirstmas again." She really did sound sorry, but shes always away, this isnt the first Christmas she missed.

I just sighed. Even if she isnt my favourite, I hate spending Christmas alone. "It's ok. I'll see you afterwards."

"Ok, I'm really sorry Chelsea. Do you want to go see your Grandma in Norfolk for Christmas?"

"No, I'm ok," I said quickly. I hate going to Norfolk. And my grandparents...they're weird. Well, they're like all grandparents probably.

She laughed a little. "Ok, if you say so. I was just calling to check up on you and tell you I'd be home Thursday. I'll see you then. I love you."

"Love you too mom, bye."

I hung up and sighed. Wow, way to make my day better. Not only are me and my best friend not talking, I'm going to spend Christmas alone.

I decided to call Gerard. He's my next best friend. I dialed his cell number and pushed talk, attempting to make the blanket all fluffy again.

"Hey Chels." Obviously I'm programmed into his phone..

"Hey Gerard. What are you doin?"

"Hangin at Franks. You should come over." He sounded pretty serious about it. "Please? It's funner if you're here."

"Eh, I'd rather not." Really, the last thing I wanted to do at the moment was see Frank. It'd be really awkward after yesterday..

I heard him sigh, and could tell he was thinking. "How about this, I still need to buy Ray and Frank Christmas presents. And Mikey always has this thing with not being able to wait until Christmas to celebrate, so I'm not sure how much time I have left. Doesn't shopping make chicks feel better?"

I smiled, "Shoppings not really my thing, but I'm feeling pretty shitty and I don't have anybodys presents yet, so might as well."

"Alright, I'll be there to pick you up in a few. Later Chels."

"Bye."

I hung up and sadly dragged my feet over to the bathroom to check out my hair and makeup. My hair was fine, and my eyeliner was a little smudged, but I just shrugged it off.

The note was sitting on counter in the bathroom. After he left I had decided not to read it, seeing as it had already caused enough problems. For some weird reason I grabbed it and stuck it in my back pocket. Probably it was tempting me to read it, and I didn't feel like looking at it anymore.

I went to my room and pulled out some money from a jar that I had on my dresser. Mom always sent money every week, and it was always more than enough. So I had quite a lot built up.

Gerard pulled into my driveway and I just left, without locking the door or grabbing a jacket or keys or anything. I didn't really care, even though it was snowing like crazy still.

I slid into his car. "Newark ok with you? I like that mall best, its got a cool comics store."

"Only if you promise that if you find anything you like you'll tell me and I'll buy it for you for Christmas," I said dryly.

He just smirked. "Sure thing."

We didn't talk for awhile. It was pretty silent. It was a fifteen minute drive to Newark and about five minutes into it my stomach growled but I didn't really notice.

Of course, Gerard did. "Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Did you eat that food Mikey gave you?"

"Kind of." Agh, I left the carton by the couch. I bet itll be pretty gross by the time I get back home...

He furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "I'll make you a deal. If you tell me exactly what happened and why you're sad, I won't force feed you."

I sighed. He had me there. I really didn't feel like talking about it but I really didn't want food. Maybe I could slim it down. "There was a note. I wanted to see it. I took it from Frank and he started chasing me around the house. I hid in the bathroom and he pinned me against the wall and just..kissed me. He started saying sorry over and over and I said 'really?' and he didnt say anything."

He smiled, "Aww! I knew he liked you.."

I looked at him annoyed. "Gerard, he doesn't like me."

"What? Dude, he kissed you. Of course he does."

"No," I looked out the window. "He didn't mean to kiss me. It was just like him kissing any of those other chicks at school. It didn't mean anything. It was an accident."

He laughed a little. "It's funny, how different your guys' versions are. Anyway, is that all thats bothering you?"

I looked at him, confused at the first part, then just shrugged it off. "Yea, that and the fact that I'm going to be spending Christmas alone again," I sighed.

"Of course not. You've got me, Mikey, Frank and Ray. Mikeys planning on celebrating Friday by the way. That kid can never wait until Christmas day. It's at Frank house after-"

"Dude, you don't get it. No." It sounded kind of rude yea, but he's totally blowing off the fact that me and Frank arent really talking to eachother! "This isnt a joke! I really don't feel like being around him!"

"Frank loves you!" he said angrily as he took the Newark exit.

"No he doesn't!"

"Yes he does Chelsea! I've told you that so many times! He didn't know what to say! It's not that he didn't mean it, he just didn't know what to say!" He defended, pulling into the mall parking lot.

"Bullshit! How would you know that?"

He just rolled his eyes, "I've spent all day after school with him. Trust me."

I didn't know what to say. So all I did was look out the window and mutter, "Frank doesn't love me."

"Agh!" He yelled, hitting the steering wheel. He pulled a sharp u-turn and headed back out the hiway. "Fine, I'll prove it to you."

He pulled out his cell phone and started dialing numbers. He waited a second, then, "Mikey? Get Frank over at our house....I don't care just find a way to get him there. Take moms car and kidnap him if you have to. I'll be there in ten."

He was driving extremely fast, and I was fucking scared. "What the hell Gerard?! What are you doing?!"

"Fixing this," he said under his breath as we sped back to Belleville.

***

We pulled into his driveway. He turned off his car and opened his door.

"I'm not going in."

He glared at me. Then came around to my side and opened the door.

"I already told you, I'm not going in. Franks in there." I refused to budge.

To my surprise, he undid my seatbelt and grabbed me. "Nice try, but you weigh five pounds."

He threw my over his shoulder and I kicked my legs and beat my fists on his back. "Gerard Way put me down right now!! I'll fucking kill you put me down dammit! I'm not going IN THERE!"

Sadly, he walked through the front door with ease and dropped me into his living room. Mikey and Frank were sitting on the couch, staring at us in shock.

I tried to make a run for the door but Gerard grabbed me. "Mikey, do you think you could pick up Chelsea? She weighs like, five pounds."

He smiled and shrugged, "Pretty sure, why?"

"Cause we're gonna- wait..come over here and grab her then so she cant leave, and trade me spots."

I glared at him, and tried to shake off his grip, but he refused as Mikey took his place and he went and over to the couch. Frank looking up at him questioningly.

Gerard didnt sit down next to him though. Instead, he grabbed Franks arms and held them behind his back.

"What the hell, Gee?" Frank asked, cringing a little from pain.

"Come on Mikey, lets stick them in the closet in the laundry room."

"WHAT?!"

Mikeys small. I can take him. No way am I going in any sort of closet with Frank.

To my horror, Mikey easily grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. Mikey, a freshman. I'm a junior, this shouldnt be possible!! Mikeys freaking strong.

"Mikey I'll kill you!"

"Gerard, let me GO!" I looked over as we walked through the living room and saw Gerard guiding Frank behind me and Mikey. He was having some difficulties, because Frankie is freaking strong. But Gerards bigger than him. He didn't stand a chance.

We got to the laundry room and Mikey opened a door, "Sorry Chels, but its for the best."

He set me down and shoved me in so that Gerard could shove Frank in without me getting out. I fell against a mop and broom and some shelves.

Then Gerard shoved Frank in and he fell to the ground next to me and some other cleaning stuff.

Gerard smirked and went to shut the door and I stuck my foot in it, trying to get up so I could get out. Frank got on his knees really fast and tried to shove it open the rest of the way. But Gerard was determined, eventually getting the door shut.

The doorknob clicked, indicating it was locked. I was locked in a dark closet with Frankie at Gerards house. Great. Fucking great.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhangerrr. hehe.

if anyone else would like to make a banner? they pretty much make me spaz out. i love them =D thank you thank you Dangerously Kelly. for that one =)