Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 23

Image

It was snowing like hell, and Gerard and Mikey's mom demanded that spend the night. Of course, I didn't really mind. It was fun hanging out with Gerard, Mikey and Frank. And I could tell that Gerard and Mikey were very happy to see me and Frank having fun again.

We were all four playing Mario Kart, and I immediately went for Toad and Paratroopa. But Mikey beat me to Toad.

"What the hell Mikey! Toad's mine!"

"Psht, obviously not!" he shot back. And then Frank took Paratroopa whilst I was argueing with Mikey.

"WHAT?! Hell no! Give up the Paratroopa!"

He just laughed. "Get Bowser or something you whiner."

I glared at him. "You guys watch. Koopa and Toadette are gonna beat your asses," I muttered, picking the green, wingless turtle, and the pink mushroom headed chick.

And I lost miserably.

"Nooo!!" I cried as Frank got first, Gerard got second, and Mikey got fourth, and I lost, in seventh.

"Who was going to kick my ass again?" Frank asked, laughing. I punched him in the arm.

"If I would've had my people I would've KILLED YOU," I pouted.

"Yea ok, here, I'll challenge you. I'll let you have Paratroopa and Toad, on Rainbow Road, and I bet I'll still beat you!"

"Deal! Prepare to die, Iero," I replied with a smile, quickly choosing my loyal nintendo characters.

Mikey yawned, "You guys get on that. But its one o'clock and we've got school tomorrow. I'm going to bed."

"Yea same here," Gerard replied getting up. "I'll get you guys some blankets and you can battle out who sleeps on the couch and who sleeps on the floor."

"I call the couch," we both said at the same time.

He just laughed, "You can have it Chelsea Mae."

I just smirked I really didnt care. The race started right as I remembered something and gasped.

"What?" Frank asked as he dodged a green shell.

"I left the carton of chinese food Mikey bought me by my couch at home! Agh it's gonna be sick by the time I get back tomorrow morning.."

He just laughed, as we got more focused on the game. It got close to the end and I got up and sat down in front of him. I was in second and he was in first.

"What the hell!" he yelled, seeing as I was blocking his view. I just laughed a little as he fell off the side of the road the the little guy on the cloud had to bring him back up with the fishing pole and I won by like, two seconds.

"HA. OWNED."

"You cheated!"

"Did not you deserved it!"

"You still cheated!"

Then someone threw a blanket or two over me as I heard Gerard's voice. "Calm down you two, mom and dad are sleeping. Do you want some PJ pants Frank?"

"Yea thatd be awesome," he replied still glaring at me.

"Can I have some?" I asked as he was beginning to leave. I don't mind sleeping in jeans, but I'd rather not.

"Oh yea sure. I'd ask Mikey though. He's probably closer to your size. You're both pretty skinny."

I nodded as me and Frank both got up. He shoved me a little, still moping about his horrible defeat. I just shoved him back and walked back to Mikeys room and borrowed a pair of PJ pants.

I waited outside the bathroom for Frank to get out. He was singing some sort of song, but I couldn't tell what it was.

He opened the door and stepped out. "Bro' I got ta maintain, cause a nigga like me is goin' insane!" he sang into my face as a joke.

"What the hell?!" I asked in the middle of laughter.

"Insane in the membrane..insane in the brain!" I heard him continue as he walked back to the living room in a pair of Gerards black PJ pants that had skulls on them. I shook my head and changed into Mikeys black and grey checkered pants and went back to the livingroom.

Frank was adjusting some blankets and a pillow or two on the floor next to the couch.

"Dude, I was kidding, you can sleep on the couch. I don't care," I replied once I eyed the blanket sitting on the couch, obviously waiting for me.

"Yea, I don't either. You get the couch. I'm being nice."

I bit my lip. I'd feel bad if I made Frank sleep on the floor.

"How about this," I concluded, grabbing the pillow and blanket off the couch and tossing them on the floor next to him. "How about we be fair, and neither of us sleep on the couch."

He just smirked, "Or, how about we be fair and both of us sleep on the couch."

I rolled my eyes with a smile and turned off the light and darkness flooded the room. "Not quite."

There was a street light that was shining in through the living room window that was a great source of light. I kneeled down next to Frank and adjusted my blanket and pillow as he laid on his side, propped on his elbow, watching me.

I finally got situated and laid on my stomach, hugging my pillow. Once I finally stopped moving Frank watched me for a second. Then he smiled and poked my nose with his free hand. "Boop!"

I started laughing, remembering that movie. "Frankie your my best friend! I wanna tell the whole world!"

He laughed and rolled onto his back. "I just wanna stand on top of a building and scream 'Chelsea Manson is my best friend!'" he laughed, still quoting the movie. He looked back over at me and smiled. "I'd do it, too."

I rolled my eyes. "Yea right. If I were you, I'd be embarassed to be seen with me in public. Let alone claim me as a best friend."

He propped himself back up on his elbow and glared at me. "You dont think I'd do it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Psht, no. Fine, do it now."

He laughed, "I'm not gonna do it now. I'm tired, and its fucking cold outside, and I'm in PJ pants and t-shirt," he replied. "But I'll do it someday. I promise."

He had a brilliant smile. I'm so happy I get to see him smile again. His black hair fell lazily in his face, and he looked so relaxed.

He gently moved a piece of hair back from my face with his free hand. "I missed you Chelsea Mae."

I blushed a little, but tried to cover it up with a smirk. "We didnt talk for not even a full day. How could you miss me?"

He frowned, "Because I was freaking miserable. I was actually classifying today as the worst day of my life..." his smile came back, "but a dramatic change in events made it a little better."

I closed my eyes and smiled, "Yea..I missed you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, before you guys say anything, I know that movie came out WAY after the guys graduated high school. But I couldn't help it, that parts hilarious X).

Anyway, just a short, filler/make everything closer to normal chapter. Comments help..=)

Yay for banners again! =D