Betrayed

One

"Amity Rose Lake. Will you marry?" Zacky spoke as he got down on one knee. Amity's hands covered her mouth in shock, tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. She pulled her hands away reveling a large smile
"Yes Zacky!" Amity said jumping up and down. Zacky got up from his position and pulled her into a tight embrace spinning her around.
"You made me the happiest man on Earth." Zacky said pulling back to look her in the eyes. "I love you so much Amity." He said pressing a soft kiss to her plump lips.
Amity pulled away slowly pulled away placing her forehead against his looking into his bright green orbs with her gray ones. "I love you to Zacky so much" They stood like this for a while until Amity pulled away. "Oh my god I need to call Eden! And Jimmy and Brian and Johnny!" Amity jumped up and down. Zacky smiled and pulled her back into his arms.
"They already know hun." He said nuzzling her neck. Amity giggled and pulled away.
"I should have known you'd tell them… wait." She said pulling away her face dropping. "Does Matt know?" Amity asked looking into Zack's eyes again.
"Erm no, I thought you'd want to be the one to tell him that." Zack said shifting his eyes to the floor. Amity nodded and kissed Zacky again.
"When do you think I should do it?" She asked sitting on the couch.
"Well it should probably be in person and before we leave for tour so today or tomorrow." Zack said sitting next to her. Amity nodded and cuddled into Zack.
"I guess I should just do it now and get it over with. Before Jimmy blabs and the whole world knows." Amity stood up and Zack stood with her. She pecked his lips and smiled brightly looking down at her ring. "Everything will be fine babe get that worried look off your face." She said stroking his cheek softly. He smiled and hugged her tight.
"I know babe." He said kissing her one last time. Amity slipped on her shoes and grabbed her keys heading out the door.
"Be back soon." She smiled and blew a kiss at him and walked out the door. Ten minutes later Amity pulled into Matt's drive way and turned off her car. She slowly walked to the door and took a deep breath ringing the doorbell. She knew Matt was going to be upset. They had dated for over 9 years until Amity found out that Matt was cheating on her. Then a year and a half later got with Zack. Matt was never happy about the idea so she knew he was going to be pissed. Matt opened the door moments later pulling her from her thoughts.
"Well well well, look at this." Matt said with a smirk as he leaned against the door frame. Amity rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Look Matt, we need to talk. So can I come in?" Matt moved aside letting her past him. She walked into his living room and took a seat on the couch.
"So what is it we need to talk about?" Matt asked her sitting down and facing her with a smirk on his face.
"Zacky asked me to marry him Matt. I said yes." Amity spoke calmly and nibbled at her lip. Matt's mouth fell open and his eyes looked as if they would pop out of his head.
"No." Matt said standing up.
"I don't really think thats your desiccation." Amity said raising her voice and standing up and crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm marring Zacky! And thats that Matthew. Zacky makes me happy he has since the moment I met him. I'm involve with him and I will be Mrs. Zacky Baker. You have no say in this." Amity said getting angry.
"Your not fucking marring him Amity! You were mine always mine! You can't fucking marry him!" Matt said his face turing red.
"And why the fuck not Matt?!" Amity said yelling pretty much in his face.
"Because your fucking married to me!" Matt screamed throwing himself down on the couch with his head in his hands.

********************
Amity
Outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
So i know this is short but i wanted to leave some supense :)
Comment please! let me know if you like it! i dont want to waste time writing if no one likes it.