Betrayed

Three

"I don't know what to do Eden I'm going to go insane!" Amity says walking back into the bedroom. She was finishing her packing for tour and for Matt's house. It's been two days since the incident and since Zacky told her he sold her soul to the devil. At least thats how Amity felt about it. She was pissed off at Zack at first but she released that it was the best way and the easiest way to keep the fans out of it. The fans knew about Amity but not about the relationship she had with Zack.
"I can't believe that fucking asshole is doing this to you." Eden says crossing her arms over her chest. Eden almost never got mad and is normally the sweetest person in the world but what Matt was doing to Amity really ticked her off. Eden is Amity's cousin and best friend. She's been dating Brian for a few years ever since she agreed to go out with him. Which wasn't easy because Brian begged her and wouldn't leave her alone till she said yes.
"He's one of your best friends Eden, don't talk about him that way." Amity says softly and going back to packing.
"Yeah I know but still." Eden sighs. "Even the guys are pissed."
"I know." Amity said zipping up her suit case and looking around the room to see if she forgot anything. "Ready to go?" She asked putting her back pack on her back and grabbing her purse, duffle bag and suit case.
"Yeah but are you?" Eden asked with true concern.
"No." Amity said leaving the room with Eden following her. Zacky had already left for Jimmy's house where the bus was picking them up.
Amity and Eden drove to Jimmy's in silence. Once they arrived they saw everyone was there including the bus. They parked and emptied out the car of their belongings taking them to their bunks. Not that they would be using them since Eden would be sleeping with Brian and Amity would most likely have to sleep with Matt, but they were good to have incase of fights. After they put their stuff on the bus they walked into Jimmy's letting the guys know they were there.
"Let's get this show on the road!" Brian said laughing and giving Eden a kiss and Amity a hug. Even under the circumstance everyone was still happy to be going on tour. Amity smiled lightly at Zacky and he smiled back at her mouthing i love you which she returned.
"Hey baby." Matt said smiling widely and handed her a bottle of water as he walked into the room before pulling her into a hug. Matt was definitely the most happy out of all of them. Everyone left and went outside leaving them alone. "Be happy Amity or deals off."
"Of course babe why wouldn't I be happy?" Amity said sickeningly sweet and plastering on a big fake smile.
"Thats my girl." Matt said walking outside. Amity sighed and followed pulling the door closed behind her.
Amity walked onto the bus straight back to the bunks to get her bunk ready and just so she didn't have to face her friends. She felt like such a whore. She grabbed her IPod from her back pack and stuck the earbuds in her ears. She turned on the playlist labeled Lullabies which had all of her more slow calming sad songs on it. It immediately shuffled to Broken by Seether ft Amy Lee. "How appropriate" she muttered and started putting the sheets on her bottom bunk. After she had finished she decided she might as well make Matt's bunk since she knew it could go undone for a few days. As she finished up she felt arms around her waist and smiled when she smelled Zack. She pulled out her earbuds and turned around wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. They stood like that for a few minutes before Zacky pulled away but not before placing a loving kiss on Amity's lips.
"I needed that." Amity whispered.
"Me too." Zacky said sighing and sitting on his bunk. At that point Matt walked into the back.
"Sweet babe you made the bunk." Matt said kissing Amity and wrapping his arms around her. "Come on babe we're playing cod and I need you for luck."
"Ok, I'll be out in a sec." She said giving him a small smile. Matt left the room and Amity looked at Zack. She could see his heart breaking right in front of her very eyes. She sighed and pushed back tears before kissing him on the check and leaving the bunk area.

*********
Eden
Amity's Outfit
Amity's Tattoos
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I haven't updated this in ages or any of my story's for that matter. Im not going to live im just lazy and unmotivated butttttttttt I'm going to try my hardest to update this like every week or every other week and try to work on my other story's as well. I'm also not gunna lie this is not the best update but the next one will be better :)
This is a special update for my friend Bree because it's her birthday :) Happy birthday girl :)