Lips of a Liar

Flowers

"Dude kill this idiot, I'm dying man!" Brian yelled as an enemy of the game began to shoot at him. Zacky killed his main target and moved to kill the guy who nearly finished with Brian's life. Both began to move in the same direction in the game, both watching each other's back as they defended themselves.

At last, Brian and Zacky's character both were killed and they decided to turn off the game. Brian looked over at Zacky, before he got up from the floor and pushed Zacky. He grabbed Zacky's hand and twisted it slightly a bit, while he kept his balance on the ground. Zacky laughed and caught onto what Brian was doing. He then used his free hand to grab Brian's head. Zacky laughed and gained control, soon enough to put Brian in a head lock, while saying "do you give up yet". He griped Brian's head hard under his head lock.

Brian nodded and Zacky let him go. This made Brian change his mind about Zacky being a little baby. He thought that he wasn't strong because he actually never defended himself from his beatings. He thought he was weak, though now he saw he could fight and finally defend himself. Zacky was thinking almost the same thing. All of the hard work to maintain a steady set of muscle to defend himself. He had had enough with Brian's beatings, and was planning to actually make him pay for all of it. Though all of that changed when Brian and him began to get along. He thought as Brian as a friend now, and Brian thought as Zacky the same. No longer would they have to fight, no longer would Zacky be hurt.

Both didn't realize they were staring at each other, both lost in their own, similar thoughts. Brian was breathing slightly hard from Zacky's head lock and Zacky was actually rubbing his arm. Both Brian and Zacky felt something deep inside, just by looking at each other. Though both were certain, it was just something else. Maybe rage? A friendship blooming? No, it wasn't that, both were certain but both were too scared to think of it.

"Food?" Brian asked finally breaking their eye contact.

"Hmm...I think I have some chees and some left over hamburgers that Zina made, I think theirs probably some buns somewhere around in the kitchen," Zacky said, already feeling his stomach growl. "ZINA!"

His sister appeared in the living room, her hair in a messy bun. She asked what they wanted and Zacky said they wanted food. Zina happily entered the living room to make them food. Zacky and Brian decided now it was a good time to find that plant they were supposed to look for their project. Both boys walked out of the house and went to the backyard. Brian looked for a plant on the opposite side from Zacky. When they both found a plant, they went to find each other.

"I like the purple one," Brian said.

"I like the green one," Zacky replied.

".....They're all green dude," Bria laughed, and Zacky set his plant down, following Brian back into his house. Zina had already finished their food and was already setting it down on the table. She looked at them, especially Brian with the plant.

"Oh no, you are not gonna use moms favorite plants. She loves those flowers!" Zina pointed to it. Zacky sighed, but told her that they wouldn't do anything to damage the plant. Zacky knew that was his moms favorite plant because his dad always gave her those. They were purple tulips, and white Jasmine flowers that made the whole room smell delicious. Zacky knew he needed to be careful with these. His mother would most likely kill him if they were damaged in any way possible. Brian made sure to set the flower down on the seat next to him, gently and carefully, before he began to eat his meal. Zina ended up joining them and the three ate quietly. Zacky would look over at Brian for a few seconds before Brian would catch him.

After the three finished, they left their dirty dishes on the sink, for Zina to wash them. Zacky had insisted that him and Brian do the dishes, but Zina said they had to do their project. So she let them go, after she had told them, once again to be careful. Zacky laughed and re-assured her that they would be careful.

Zacky and Brian ran up to Zacky's room, closing the door and setting the plant on his side table. Brian sat on the bed, next to Zacky.

"What's the project again?" Zacky smiled and began to explain what they had to do. Brian groaned at this, but began to do work.

Zacky grabbed some cables from his shoe box under his bed. Brian grabbed a piece of a cable and was about to stick it in the root of the plant.

"WAIT! I have an idea," Zacky stopped Brian.

Zacky taped the end of the cable to a root and put the other end on a batterie. They waited for a while before they both gave up on that. Zacky grabbed his notebook and his pencil. He turned to a blank sheet of paper and began to write.

Brian sighed and began to un-tape the cables from the plant. He set them down on the bed and looked at Zacky, who was deep in thought.

Green eyes Brian thought.