Lips of a Liar

Has he changed?

Zacky walked down his stairs and slowly made his way inside his kitchen. A note was there, next to it a plate of food for him. He grabbed the note and began to read it. 

Zacky I went to get more food. You and Brian ate all the good stuff, I'll be back you get home from school. 
Zina


Zacky shrugged and began to eat the breakfast his sister had made. Yesterday Brian and him had made no progress on their biology project. It was weird time because of how much they were staring at each other. Brian had told him he should go to his house and maybe try a different thing for the project. Zacky agreed. 

As soon as Zacky was finished, he grabbed his jacket from the couch and his backpack, soon then to walk out the door. Zacky was startled after hearing a car honk. He turned his head slowly to see Matt looking out the window of his car, motioning him to get inside. Zacky didn't want to walk, and he was glad Matt had came to get him even though he wasn't aware of it. He walked fast to the passengers side and got in, not bothering to put his seatbelt on. 

"Seatbelt," Matt said. He had already been caught with seatbelt off and he didn't want to get caught again.

Zacky did as he was told and put his seatbelt on. He stared out the window and watched the many houses they passed. He let out a sigh, he didn't want to go to school and also he knew one of Brian's "friends" will cause him trouble. He had a feeling they would. 

Matt looked at Zacky for a moment and then said "what's on your mind, Zack."

Zacky looked at him "nothing just thinking about stuff." 

"Brian?" 

"What?! No!" Zacky laughed, though Brian was in his mind. He couldn't get him out of his head, he found him extremely attractive and nice. He just wished he was like that since the day they met. Zack knew there was a reason why he was always like that to him, but he didn't know.

As Zacky and Matt arrived to school, Jimmy came running to Matt's truck, Johnny right behind him. Zacky sighed, he thought Jimmy was kidding about making the Johnny guy from the bar transfer to the Huntington High school.

"Look! Johnny finally transferred!!" Jimmy piped happily. Zacky noticed the small twinkle in Jimmy's eyes when he said Johnny's name, and that made them chuckle. Johnny was breathing rather hard, which was probably because of the run Jimmy made him do.

"Okay Jimmy calm your man boobs," Matt said. Jimmy glared which made him and Zacky laugh in unison.

"Shut it!" Jimmy chuckled. "Johnny say hi!"

"Hi," came the whisper from Johnny. He was obviously nervous, Zacky thought, and having Jimmy hold onto his wrist made it a little worst. Zacky and Matt got out of the car and walked with Jimmy and Johnny to their usual spot. Zacky saw Brian beating up some kid with his 'friends' and it made him think if he was out of his target now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update because it's my birthday and thanksgiving. Happy thanksgiving everyone! <3