Lips of a Liar

Mad

Zacky walked around his house, searching for his sister. He looked everywhere but she was no where to be found. Brian had arranged to meet at Zacky's house after school, but Zacky didn't want to see him. He had sent Matt to tell him he didn't want Brian at his house. Just to make it convincing he also told Matt to tell Brian that he wanted to spend sometime with his sister. It wasn't all of a lie, he did wanted to spend sometime with his sister.

"Zina!" he yelled for the fifth time. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs from basement.

"Yes," Zina said skipping to the living room where Zacky was at.

"I'm hungry and you promised to watch a movie with me," Zack whined. He knew he sounded like a kid, but she had promised to.

"Well you can make yourself your own food, and I will, I was just washing some clothing."

"For your information, I tried to, but I burned my sandwiches!" Zacky yelled pointing to the burnt buns on the island. Zina laughed, "not funny, I am starving!"

Zina made Zack his food and they both settled on the couch to watch the movie. It was all going good for them when they finished one movie and went to another. Zacky was filled with thoughts mostly about school and the movie. He hadn't even thought of Brian at all.

They both turned their heads towards the door when they heard a knock.

"You go get," Zacky said.

"No you," Zina replied.

They continued to argue until they heard another knock. Zacky groaned and walked to the door where he was met with Brian at the opening of his door. He glared at him and began to close the door, though Brian stopped the door and sighed.

"What's wrong dude?" Brian asked.

"Just go away Brian," Zacky groaned and closed the door.

"Zack, Zacky, open the door," Brian knocked on the door when Zacky closed the door. "Zacky I want to talk with you."

"Aren't you gonna opened the door?" he heard Zina say.

Zacky shook his head and sat next to his sister and watched the movie. He continued to hear knocks and Brian's voice trying to convince Zack to open the door. Though Zack was pissed off at him for not talking to him at school. He might off been overreacting but he had good reasons. He wanted to talk with Brian but he didn't want to, one because he was hanging out with his sister. Two because he wasn't gonna be talking or hanging out with Brian for a while until he calmed down. Most of the reasons to be mad at Brian were stupid, he thought to himself.

Zacky sighed when the knocking stopped. He was going to talk with Matt about not having to hang out with Brian anymore. He was better off hating on him then having feelings for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!