Lips of a Liar

More Open

Zacky slowly opened his eyes, filching slightly as he moved his face. He touched his face, and gave a scream of agony as he touched his nose. He looked around the room he was in, noticing he was in the nurse's room. He panicked and sat up. Soon the nurse came in, and told Zack his mother was gonna pick him up.

Zacky nodded and got his backpack and walked to the main office where he was told he was suspended for a week.

"What?!" he yelled. "I didn't do anything, why the hell-"

"Watch your language, Zachary," the secretary told him.

"Sorry, but why am I getting suspended when I didn't do anything! Adam was the one to start the fight with Brian and I was just a victim," he tired to sound as dramatic as he could. Though the secretary really didn't care and just told him his mother was waiting for him outside the school. He sighed angrily and left the office, walking to the main entrance of the school. His mother was waiting for him and as soon as she saw him, walked over to him and hugged him.

"Oh Jesus, are you okay honey?" she asked. Zacky nodded though it made his nose hurt.

He walked over to his mom's car and got in.

When they arrived to their house, Zacky was surprised to see Matt, Johnny and Jimmy waiting for him. Including Brian.

"Man are you okay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, it just hurts like a bitch," Zack replied.

"Zack, watch the language."

"Sorry ma," Zacky said. "But it really hurts."

"Sorry Zacky," Brian apologized.

"It wasn't your fault don't worry about it. It was all stupid Adam's fault. You know the suspended me when I didn't do sh-"

Zacky saw the look his mother gave him and quickly said nothing instead of shit.

"Yeah we know they also suspended short shit here and he just helped you," Jimmy said.

"Johnny why don't you talk much, are you intimidate by us or something?" Zacky asked.

"No," was Johnny's response.

Though Zacky knew that he was indeed intimidated by them. And Zacky could understand. The first time he started hanging out with Jimmy and Matt, he didn't want to speak, afraid if he said something wrong, both Matt and Jimmy would hit him. He had seen them both work out at the school gym and saw their muscles. but soon he realized they were nice guys and was more open. And he thought to himself that Johnny shouldn't feel that way.

"Johnny, don't be afraid of us. i was like that once too, when I meat buff and buffer here," he said pointing to Matt and Jimmy. "I don't know about Brian but-"

Zacky felt a punch, not hard but it hurt, and it came from Brian.

"Hey I'm not intimidating," Brian defended himself.

"Well, to me you were," Zacky laughed.

"I'm actually the nicest person you'll meet," Brian responded, laughing slightly.

"ha, sure you are," Zacky teased.

"Fine, fine," Brian gave up. Soon the room was filled with laughter and Johnny talking.

Zacky felt weird, and looked at Brian who was looking at him, he smiled his way and went back to joking with Matt. Zacky felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter, and he knew at that moment, he had finally fallen for Brian, and hard.