Lips of a Liar

Troubles

Zacky had been locked inside his room since he woke up. His mom had called him to eat breakfast though he refused to. He didn't want to eat anything, he was pissed because he was blamed by something he didn't do and his friends, including Brian. It was weird to think of Brian as one of his friends, since he was the guy who made his life miserable. He was also deep in thought because he knew Matt was up to something and he didn't know what. Yesterday he had remembered about the project both Brian and him were assigned to do but never did finish. So he told Brian to come over to his house so they could finish it. He finally got up from his bed and went over to his closet picking out a new pair of jeans and a shirt, under garments and socks. He grabbed his stuff and went to take a shower across his room. He twisted the door knob and then pulled his hand back since it was locked. He knocked on the door.

"What?" came Zina's voice. Zacky groaned.

"Get out of the bathroom dweeb," he said.

He heard a sigh and then the water stop. He waited for a few minutes and then Zina came out, he stuff in her hands. She messed his hair up and then went to her room, whistling on the way there. Zacky rolled his eyes and went inside the bathroom. He locked the door and put his stuff on the counter. He turned on the water, checking for the right temperature. Then he got rid of his clothing and got inside the warm water. He relaxed and then put shampoo on his hair. When he was finished he got out and looked for the towel. Then he realized Zina had taken it. He sighed in annoyance and looked for something to dry himself with. Nothing.

"Zina!" he yelled. He waited for a response, and it never came. "Zina!!"

"What?" he response came.

"Get me a towel," he replied.

"You get it."

Zacky groaned. He then decided to use his jeans to dry himself with. After he was done with that, he tried his best to dry them, though they still looked damped. He got his shirt on and fixed his hair, soon to get out of the bathroom to go to his room and get a new pair of jeans. He stopped for a little bit when he heard voices in the kitchen. Then his mother yelled to him that Brian was there. Zacky's eyes got wide and he panicked.

"I'm pretty sure you'll find his room, his door is filled with Metallica posters and stuff."

Why mom why? he thought to himself.

He ran to his room and got a pair of jeans trying his best to put them on as fast as he could. He heard Brian's footsteps get closer and closer and he panicked even more. He didn't know why exactly he was panicking that much. It was Brian, he thought.

He looked at himself on the mirror and saw his hair a mess.

"Hey Zack," he heard Brian say. He looked at him leaning against the door frame. He mentally face palmed himself for not closing his door. Zacky only waved.

"Hi Brian, I thought you weren't coming until twelve."

"So you want me to leave?" Brian asked. Zacky shook his head.

"No I was just.."

He saw as Brian sat on his bed and played around with the pillows. Zacky turned around to turn back around when he felt a pillow hit his head. Brian sat looking around like he had done nothing. Zacky grabbed the pillow and threw it back at him.

"Ha whatever. Why's your hair a mess?" Brian asked.

"Well, um... I don't know," came Zacky's response.

"Oh! I need you help!" Brian got up.

"With what..." Zacky replied, not liking the smirk on Brian's face. That smirk both scared and fascinated him.

"You know the cheerleader, Monica?" Brian asked. Zacky nodded and told him to continue. "Well I want you to hook me up with her best friend, since you know her and stuff."

Zacky felt a sharp pain and then tried to make up words to say, though none came. Instead he nodded and smiled just to make Brian smile. Finally Zacky spoke.

"O-Okay. Umm... we should continue with the project," Zacky's voice was about to break, but he refused to let that happen in front of Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for making you wait for an update. Thanks for all the subscribers and comments and readers!