Lips of a Liar

Batting Cages

Zacky's little secret had been discovered and now Matt, Jimmy and Johnny knew about it. They did tease him a bit about it, but never went too far to piss Zacky off. Zacky knew his friends were just playing with him and it didn't bother him to much. But he had made it clear to the three boys that if any one of them told Brian or anyone else, they would be a dead men. He also made them swear about it and the three boys agreed and promised. Plus Zacky knew that his best friends wouldn't turn on him and go tell the whole world about his little crush.

"Don't worry Zack, we'll do anything to make him break up with Esmeralda," Matt said.

"Yep, even if we have to kidnap her and lock her in a dark room," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy!" the three boys said.

"What? I was just kidding, Christ," Jimmy rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Alright would you all stop looking at me already? I know I'm beautiful, but please resist."

"Talk about conceited," Zacky said.

"Admit it! I am as beautiful as a lily," Jimmy said leaning back on the chair he was sitting on.

"An ugly lily, you mean," Zacky commented.

"You're just jealous 'cause I'm beautiful and you're not," Jimmy told Zacky.

"Alright you two, we'll have a beauty contest later, we got real problems right now," Matt looked at Zacky. "Zacky's love problems."

Zacky rolled his eyes and thought how dramatic Matt was. He always seemed to make one little thing become a movie scene. Though Zacky hated that, he always seem to laugh at one point, which made Matt smiled and point at Zacky. It wasn't long before they walked outside Zack's home and went to the pier for a little bit, to just relax and see the beautiful sunset. But of course it was ruined when Brian and Esmeralda were seen kissing by the pier. And so the pier idea was out and they went to the local batting cages.

Zacky wanted to blow off some steam, and they guys knew how to make that happen. By playing a little bit of baseball. It always cooled Zack off and made him happy when he played. Zacky had hit every ball thrown his way and never even missed. He was pretty exhausted after he had finished his rounds. He walked out of the cage and sat down next to Johnny, and watched as Jimmy began hitting the baseballs, missing here and there, but mostly succeeding. Matt was watching and cheering on Jimmy, which at times it made him miss and Zacky laughed.

"So you like Brian, huh?" Johnny asked.

"Umm...yes," Zack looked at him. He smiled.

"Tell ya something, but do not tell anyone or I will murder you and let your secret out," Zacky nodded. "I-I like Jimmy."

"No shit, really?" Zacky asked him, and he nodded. He messed up his hair and whispered in his ear an 'I knew it' To Zack it was a little bit obvious that Johnny liked Jimmy. Whenever Jimmy hugs Johnny, brotherly hug, he smiles from ear to ear. Whenever Jimmy sits down next to him, he blushes. Zacky was not as bad as Johnny was with hiding true emotions. But it was rather cute, and a little shocker for Zacky.

Both of boys watched Matt start to bat and we watched as Jimmy yelled and screamed 'oh' and 'ah' at Matt so he purposely miss, payback for making him miss too. Zacky watched how Johnny watched Jimmy, and he smiled. And he wondered what Brian was doing, did he even think about him a little?