Lips of a Liar

Party

Zachary had been getting ready for Matt's party for half-an-hour. He worked mostly on his hair, trying to get it to be cool. Most people thought Zack was cool, though he was the only one that thought the opposite. Lights flashed on the windows, letting the rays spread across his room. For a minute he was startled, but then after he heard the annoying sound of a car honking he let a groan escape his chapped lips. Zack combed the stray hairs and then walked out of his room. His mother was sitting down on the couch once he got to the living room. It was six o' clock and Zack knew his mother would be leaving in fifteen minutes to her job. She was waiting for her favorite show to finish before she left. His mother looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey mom...umm...Jimmy's here and he's taking me over to Matt's house for...a...umm...party. I'll be back in two hours or so," Zack flashed a smile over to his mother, and then walked out of the house after she nodded. 

Jimmy waited outside for the kid, leaning over his car. Zachary didn't feel like going to the party, though with all the homework, plus extra credit his been doing for his classes, he needed some time to just relax. And the party was great for that need. He took his time walking over to his friend's car and climb in. Jimmy groaned at the paced Zack was going at, he chuckled right after Zack hit his head on the roof of the car. He sometimes wondered how Jimmy could fit in such a small car, but he let the thought go and leaned back on the seat. 

His best friend climbed inside his car and before Zacky had time to say a simple 'hi', Jimmy pulled out of his drive way in a crazy way. Though most of the time Zacky would feel relaxed in Jimmy's car while he drove, this time he held onto the seat tightly like his life depended on it. Which in this case, it kinda did. 

Jimmy really needs to get his drives license taken away.

Zachary held onto the car seat, tightly enough that his fingers were turning white and red, but after Jimmy pulled up on Matt's drive way he finally could let go of the seat and sigh in relief. The two friends climbed out of the car and made their way towards the door. Instead of knocking, Jimmy pushed the door open and went straight to the beers that had been stacked on Matt's kitchen counter. Zack really didn't know that much people inside the house, but as soon as he saw Matt walking over his way, he sighed in relief, no longer feeling like a loner. Matt caught him off guard right after he grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the kitchen, where Jimmy was drinking two beers at a time. 

"Hey Jim, leave some for us, won't ya?" Matt laughed as soon after Jimmy flipped him off. Zack laughed sightly a bit.

Matt left right after he heard knocking on his door. Zack stared at Jimmy, as the tall lanky body fell onto the tile floor, a beer in both hands. Jimmy started to snore and Zacky could only laugh at the position his friend had fallen at sleep. Matt walked in the kitchen two boys behind him, that at first Zack didn't know who they were. But right after the one behind Matt came out from behind the boy, Zack could only stare. This boy was no other than Brian. Zachary not only was scared, but a little bit of attraction was coming into play. Zack wanted to make that feeling go away, but how Brian looked that night, Zack only could stare. He tried his best not to drool, and forget about the attraction he was having towards him. He needed to remember he was the guy that made his life miserable any second he could get. 

"Hey look it's fag boy," Zack felt the feeling of hate towards Brian come back and wiping out all those feelings that made Zacky attracted towards him. 

"Brian," Matt looked over at Brian and then looked at Zack. 

Zacky knew Matt was friends with Brian and he was fine with that. Though, just hearing Brian tell him he was a fag or a nerd or a gay boy made him want to strangle him. Matt told Brian something that Zachary didn't hear. 

"Fine, I won't bother the kid," Matt smiled over at Brian as he rolled his eyes and left. 

Zachary was actually glad Matt stopped Brian for saying more shit to him. Normally he wouldn't drink, but the beer in front of Zack was calling out to him. Without thinking of how much trouble he would get in when he got home, he took the beer in his hands and stared at it for a moment. Zacky debated on whether to drink it or not, and finally he gulped down half the beer. He loved the taste and began to drink more than he intended too. Soon after six and a half beers, Zacky was pretty shitfaced.

"...And you know, Brian s-should really s-shut the fuck up and b-bother someone e-else. I mean why pick on m-me? K-know one notices me, I'm i-invisible to everyone! W-why is he the only one noticing me?" Zack went on and on about the same thing.

Though that question was never answered to him. That same question haunted him. Why exactly did Brian Haner Jr. notice him, when no one else does? More and more questions come to his mind and he desperately looks over to his friend for answers. But Matt didn't have any. Zack wasn't thinking when he said this, and it only confused his mind more.

"Matt I've fallen for him!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys. I was actually thinking about deleting this story, though with two comments I've got I decided to keep it. I wanted to update, because since I have four more days of school, I'll be able to update more often. But it's getting way crazy this week and I want to focus on things. On Saturday I went to a dance and that was the day I had promised myself I would update my stories. Did it happen? No. Mostly because I was fucking tired! I hate wearing heels. Anyways hope you enjoy! I'll update soon, but not making promises.