Lips of a Liar

Laughs

Zack looked at his mom and then shook his head. The question running through his head was 'how did she find out?' He looked around and saw Jimmy looking his way and then turn around, he heard him laugh and saw as he change the channel.

"What?" Zacky said.

"Who is the kid my son has his eye on?" his mother repeated.

"Uh, why?" Zacky replied.

"What can't I know?" Zacky looked at his mom and sighed.

"His name is Brian." Zacky told his mom walking past her and going to the fridge grabbing the apple juice. He took a glass out of the cabinet and poured himself a glass of juice.

"Oh, so anythi-"

"No! Mom, god no. He has a... girlfriend," Zacky said trying hard not to sound disappointed and sad.

"Okay, well I'm sure-"

"Mom," Zacky told her.

"Alright, alright," his mom said laughing. She walked away towards her room and stopped. "My son has a crush!"

Zacky groaned and looked as Jimmy began laughing. "Shut up dude."

"Can't it was funny," Jimmy laughed. Zacky sighed and walked over to the couch, sitting down next to Jimmy and taking the remote away. As they both watch TV, Matt walks inside the house and lays down on the floor.

"What the hell?" Jimmy says.

"Here's you stuff man," Matt says and hands Jimmy his stolen stuff.

Jimmy laughs and hands some to Zacky and Matt.

"Why?" Zacky asks.

"I gotta tell you something Zacky," Matt says.