Lips of a Liar

The Aftermath

As the kiss continued, Zacky could feel himself in cloud nine. The kiss was everything he imagined, even if he didn't want to admit such thing. He could feel Brian kiss back, which made Zack a lot happier.

"Holy shit!"

Both Zacky and Brian pulled away, Zacky looking at Adam, while he covered his mouth.

"No fucking way," Adam laughed looking at both of them. Zacky watched as Brian stood up and looked between Zacky and Adam.

"It's no-"

"You were kissing him? Ha!" Adam pointed at Brian, and then looked at Zacky who glared at him.

"Psh, no I wasn't, I was just messing with him! Why would I want to kiss him?" Brian said.

Zacky looked at Brian, his words had gone through him and practically stabbed him. He watched as Adam laughed and patted Brian on the back, walking away with him.

"Later loser," Adam yelled. Zacky watched as Brian turned around and gave a sympathetic look at him. Zacky glared and turned around walking away.

Furiously, he wiped the few stray tears, and walked back to his house. The worst thing was that Zacky trusted him and was very well convinced that Brian had changed for good. Was that little talk about expression feelings all bullshit? To this point, Zacky didn't doubt it. No matter the look of sympathy upon Brian's face that said I'm sorry, was going to let Zacky forgive him. He felt embarassed, and sick to his stomach, mad at the world for playing him. No, not the world, Brian. He felt like a toy that had been used for a few minutes and then thrown under a bed, to never be played with again. And it really hurt and irked Zacky.

When he made it home, his mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner. His mom looked up from the frying chicken, and noticed the angry look upon her son's face. Zacky watched as she walked towards him, and he prepared a lie to tell his mother.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked.

"Nothing mom, just the guys played a prank on me and well I wasn't too happy," Zacky smiled towards his mother. Zack knew his mother was suspicious, and wasn't going to drop the conversation. "I'm fine mom, really. I got a lot of work to do, I have to finish a project that's due on Monday."

"Alright honey, but if something's bothering you, I'm here," she said and watched as Zacky smiled and walked to his room.

Zack shut the door to his room and laid down on his neatly made bed. Million things ran all over his brain, all about Brian and his actions. He wanted to scream at Brian for saying what he said. He wanted to yell profanities, punch him... continued kissing him. Everything he thought of the "new Brian" might as well have been a lie. Everything.

He jumped when he heard his phone dance around his desk. He always kept it on vibrate, because he didn't have a ringtone. Zacky extended his arm to grab the phone, checking the number of who was calling him. Soon after he read who it was, he threw his phone across the room, making it land next to his closet, shattering into three pieces. Brian. He got up and looked at the now dead phone and kicked it around, until he felt like he felt better. Zacky felt something running down his cheek, and he walked outside his room and into the bathroom. A single wet tear stayed on his cheek. He growled and wiped it away.

"I will not cry," he told himself, but the sadness and the hurt took the better of him. And he finally broke down, sliding down the wall he was leaning on. He sobbed, and pulled his knees up to his chin, trying to make his sobbing stop and not make so much noise. He looked at the door when he heard a knock.

"Zack," his mother's voice came from the other side. "Zacky are you okay in there?"

He wiped his last tears, and stood up, clearing his throat. "Yeah mom, don't worry."

"Okay, dinner's ready, Zina's home, and we'll be waiting downstairs for you."

Zack stayed silent until he finally heard his mother's footsteps fading away until he couldn't hear them anymore. He looked at himself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom and into his room. He looked at his phone and then outside the window.

"Brian, you son of a bitch," he muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read these girls' stories. Truly terrific!
xo.Shadows Synner.xo- She's got great one-shots, and amazing full length stories I'm sure you will all love.
, , and - Last two being entries to one of my contests.
a7xloversyngirl

Winners in my contest