Lips of a Liar

Cuffs

He walked down the hall of the school, keeping his eyes on every little place of the hall. Zacky didn't want to run into Brian. No, not yet. He wasn't quite ready for it. And he was still pissed off. Inside his head, he kept telling himself to stop what he was doing. He missed Brian, a lot. But for some reason his stubbornness didn't let him, and that's what pissed him off the most. He wasn't so mad at Brian anymore, just the way he behaved. Zack wasn't to happy about it, he was so hoped up on getting a revenge that he wasn't even thinking straight anymore. He passed by kids he never even knew existed, others he didn't like. Zack wanted to find Matt, Jimmy or Johnny, but he had no luck on finding them. Just wasn't sure if they had even bothered to get out of their beds and be at school, and was about to give up. What if they were hiding from him? That could be it, but Zacky wasn't in the mood to play hide and go seek.

Zacky continued to walk down the halls, asking where Matt was, Jimmy or Johnny. None of the kids seemed to know. Then he realized maybe they were smoking at the back of the school. He hadn't bother to check there, and he was damn sure that's where they where. Quickly he made his way back to the school, checking behind him here and there just to make sure no one was following him. He sighed when he didn't see them there. He was about to walk away when he heard his name being called. The curiosity took over him when he realized he didn't know where the voice was coming from. He approached where he though the mysterious person was when he heard his name again. And he found Brian.

Turning, he started to walk away, until Brian stood up and grabbed Zack by his arm.

"Let go." Zacky warned.

"No, we need to talk."

"Brian, let go."

Brian let him go, but made Zacky sit forcefully. When he was about to stand up, Brian grabbed his hand and took some handcuffs out of his pocket, putting them on Zacky's wrist and attaching the other half to a metal pipe. He watched as Zack tried to wriggle out of them and finally stopped when he sat it was pointless.

"Get them off or I'll yell." Zacky said staring right into Brian's eyes.

"No you won't." Brian said.

"Watch me." Zacky said and when he was about to yell, Brian gagged him with a piece of clothing. Zacky mumbled things Brian just couldn't understand.

"Zacky, please listen to me. I'm sorry for what I did, truly I am. I should get punished. But you're already doing that. And well, Zacky-" Brian stopped when he saw Zacky pit the clothing out of his mouth and growl at Brian.

"Brian, stop it. I don't care how much you apologize, I'm not changing my mind about you, you as-"

Zacky felt himself lost when Brian's lips connected to his. They kissed until Brian pulled away with a smile.

"Zacky, I mean it. I'm so sorry." Zack looked at Brian. He couldn't deny that Brian was being sincere about his apology. Zacky sighed and looked at Brian again, shaking his head.

"I don't know if I-" Brian kissed Zacky again and this time left him breathless. "I'm sorry Brian. For how I've been acting."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I've been so stubborn." Zacky sighed. "Jimmy talked to me yesterday about what had been going on. Not much stuck though, I was so mad I couldn't let myself think about other things but just getting revenge."

Brian smiled and looked at Zacky. "So are we good now?" Zacky nodded and Brian connected their lips again.

When he pulled away, Zacky looked at the handcuffs and then at Brian. "Mind uncuffing me now?"

"No." Brian smiled and they kissed again.