Lips of a Liar

Crazy

In the morning, Zack wasn't feeling the best. He'd gotten way to drunk for his first time, and now he was paying it. It confused him to not know who had brought him to his house. The memories from yesterday disappeared and he found himself trying to remember. He looked over at his clock and saw it was 11:00 am. It was a Saturday morning and he usually felt happy he didn't had school, but today he just felt like fucking crap. The only thing he wanted to do was lay on his bed and try and forget he had a killer headache. Zacky seemed to also forget he had gotten wasted at Matt's party, and he hoped his mother didn't ask him about the party. He wasn't a very good liar after all.

His mother came in his room and gave him his breakfast.

"You finally wake up," she smiled.

"Mom who brought me home?" he asked taking a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Matt, why sweetie?"

"Curious that's it," he smiled and after his mom gave him a kiss on the forehead she walked out, right after saying that Matt would be coming over.

He wanted to get up and take a shower to calm the horrible headache. Zack didn't want to have Matt over but what could he do? Zack also needed to ask him what happened over at his party. He just wished Matt could hurry the hell up and get to his house already.

And as if on cue, Matt walked in Zack's room a weird expression on his face.

"Hey what's up man?" Zack managed to say. Matt shrugged and made his way to the boys bed and sat on the edge.

"Nothing really," he sighed.

"Something wrong Matt?"

"Zack do you remember anything from the party?" Matt looked over at his friend.

"No, not really why?" Zack not was only starting to worry, but was more than curious to know what was going on in Matt's head.

"Well...you got fucking hammered yesterday Zack. You started talking about Brian and how he was the only one that notices you when no one else does. And then you said something," Matt stared at his friend.

"What I say? That he was a fucking douche and a dick, because I can say it again," Zack laughed, though Matt kept a serious face.

Zack stopped laughing and frowned. He really wanted to know what he said back at the party. It was nearly killing him and Matt just being silent wasn't helping either. Zack didn't know what he said but he must of figured it hadn't been good.

"Well..."

"You said you had fallen for him."

This made Zacky laugh and cough at the same time. What Matt had said made no sense to him and about Brian. It was a simple joke, he thought. It's no way in hell Zack had said that about Brian. But if he couldn't remember then it was probably the truth. Though Zack didn't want to believe that.

"Yeah right. You're crazy man," Zack laughed.

"I'm right and not crazy...well about the crazy part...whatever. But it's true man. You said that," Matt sighed.

"Prove it," Zack replied.

"I can't."

"Then I don't believe it."

Matt sighed and kept quiet and only watched his friend eat his breakfast. Matt knew this was gonna happen if he told Zacky. He knew very well he would deny it, but he could also blame the alcohol for making Zack not remember. Matt needed to make Zacky believe he did say that about Brian. But how?