Lips of a Liar

He Isn't That Bad

"Zacky!"

"No, I'm not gonna go where douche is!"

Matt had been trying to get his friend to hang with him and Brian. Brian wasn't to keen of the idea when Matt asked him to hang with him and Zack. But he said yes anyways. Zack on the other hand, didn't want to. Zack knew what Brian would do to him if he hung out with him. He will end up telling him shit or even beating him when Matt wasn't looking. He wasn't gonna let that happen. And by doing so, he wasn't gonna give to Matt's pleading. 

"Come on Zack. You and Brian need to get to know each other. Maybe he will even be nice and become your friend. Huh?" Matt pulled Zack harder and tried to get him up from his couch. Though Zack never moved. 

Zack was getting fed up with Matt's begging that he finally gave up and stood up. Matt felt like doing a victory dance, but he knew it will make Zack not want to go even more. Zacky groaned when he was pulled outside his home. His mother wasn't home. She was in a business trip. Zack didn't know for what, but he could care less. 

Brian was waiting outside, leaning against his car when Zack and Matt walked out. Zack rolled his eyes when he saw Brian glaring at him. He had already felt sick to his stomach when the thought of hanging with Brian was brought up by Matt, and seeing Brian giving him a hard look, made it even worst. 

"In the car, now." Matt pushed Zack inside his car. Zack sat on the back seat, while Matt drove and Brian sat on the passengers seat. 

It was awkwardly silent, and Zack could only hear the sound of the car and his breathing. The thick silence was broken by Matt, who seemed to have gotten sick of it. 

"So where we going. Johnny's or beach?" Matt asked both Zack and Brian.

"How about beach," suggested Zack. Brian glared over at him, but Matt glanced at him, giving him the look that said 'shut the fuck up or you'll get it later'. This made Brian groan but agree. 

"Beach it is!" Matt smiled, giving Zack a smile. 

For a moment Zack new that Brian would have something to say against going to the beach, just by telling his face expression and glare. But calmed down when he didn't say anything. He didn't even see Matt looking at Brian. 

They arrived at the beach and sat on the sand looking at the sun reflecting on the beautiful ocean water. The silence was even thicker than the one in the car. No one had anything to say or even do. Matt thought making Brian and Zack friends would be easy, but damn those two were hard to get close to one another, Matt thought to himself. 

Zack cleared his throat, trying to think of an interesting subject that will get Brian's attention and not his fists. 

"Uh, Brian, what do you, uh, like to play? As an instrument?" Zack felt stupid for not saying the question without the whole '"uhs"', but what could he do? He was a nervous wreck when it came to Brian. One wrong move or word, and he would surely get his ass kicked. 

Brian didn't put much thought into his answer. He knew his answer by heart. "Guitar".

Zacky was not only surprised, but happy to have at least one common thing with Brian. 

"Same here," he smiled Brian's way, but Brian's sight never left the oceans. 

"Woo you guys have something in common," Matt said happily. His plan was working, and he was happy. 

The talked more and more, and by the end they had to leave, Brian and Zack knew everything about each other, almost, and almost all things they had in common. Though Brian didn't see Zack as any other person. He still saw him as the weak cry baby he always saw him as. But Zack saw him as a friend, though Brian didn't even care about it. 

"Next Saturday?" Matt asked. Both Zack and Brian nodded. Brian went his own way while Matt and Zack left their way.

"See, Brian isn't as bad as he looks when you get to know him," Matt chuckled. 

"Yeah I guess," Zack laughed. 

Zack not only was excited to see Brian for next Saturday, but was eager to ask him if he wanted to jam with him sometime. He didn't get the chance to back at the beach, mostly because his words were caught in his throat. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for not updating regularly. I have been in some horrible situation this past two weeks, that's why. Also I'm starting school August 10th and have to concentrate on getting some stuff done before going back.

I have planned on getting a new story out. A Matt Sanders story. It will not be started yet. I want to finish this and other two of my stories before starting that one. It's called Dead Memories

Thanks for sticking with me commenting and reading!