Lips of a Liar

Mistake

For Zack, Sunday came by fast and left faster than when it came. Not only was Zack, excited for school, but also to ask Brian if he'd liked to play some songs with him after school. Zack got ready in less then twenty minutes, and eating breakfast at 6:45 in the morning. His sister, Zina had come over Sunday to check on him, but left at five Monday morning. As soon as Zack had finished, he grabbed his backpack, his jacket and left as fast as he could to school. His neighbors would look at him from their windows, and Zack would wave at some and give a small smile towards them. Surely the coffee he'd drank got him more hyper than before, he thought to himself.

Zack looked at his watched, seeing that it was already 7:05 and he knew that school wouldn't go anywhere. But Brian, he didn't know about Brian. And so he stopped and took a small break, before he started to sprint his way towards the school. He arrived at 7:15 and started looking everywhere for Brian, but no luck. He sighed and decided he'd look for him in his first period. Zack glanced at Jimmy, who walked with Matt towards him, and gave him a smile.

"Hey guys," Zack said, still tired from the run.

"Damn dude. What did you eat for breakfast? Tomatoes? You'll be turning into one pretty soon," Jimmy laughed. Zack smiled and grabbed Matt's water bottle and chugged it all.

"Uh, dude... Why?" Matt took his bottle back and stated at Zack.

"I sprinted all the way here," Zack took his books out and shut his locker. He turned towards Matt and Jimmy, both staring at him curiously.

"You never sprinted to school, kid. You actually take your damn time to get here. Very late, actually," Jimmy licked his lips. "Why now?"

Zack smiled and then looked at Matt, who was still studying him. "Well, I was gonna ask Brian if—"

"Brian? I thought you didn't—"

"Yes, Jimmy I didn't. But Friday, Matt forced me into hanging with him and Brian. And because I couldn't stand Matt's whining, I went and you know... Brian is cool," Zack looked up the ceiling, not wanting to stare at Jimmy, just until Jimmy snapped his fingers in front of his face, snapping him out of his daze. "Huh? Oh and I was gonna ask him if he wanted to play some guitar with me, since he too likes guitar."

"Well okay. That's a good, reason of why to come to school in a hurry," Jimmy messed Zack's hair and then went to his locker, leaving Zack and Matt alone.

Both boys walked behind Jimmy, saying hi to almost everyone who passed by them.

"Where's Brian?" Zack asked.

Matt shrugged his shoulders and then said goodbye once the first bell rang. Jimmy said goodbye to Zack and he too left to his class. Zack walked towards the Health classroom and entered the room, seeing all his classmates talking with one another. Zack went directly towards his seat and set his things down beside him. He looked around the room looking for Brian or one of his little brats. He didn't see any, but as soon as the second bell rang, him and his friends appeared. Zack smiled and turned towards Brian, who sat next to him.

Brian ignored Zack and leaned back on his chair, letting his head fall back. And Zack tried to ask him, but the teacher began to talk.

Image


Zack walked out of the biology room, and waited outside for Brian. As soon as he came out, Zack stopped him from walking away.

"What?!" Brian said annoyed.

"Uh, I, uh, wanted to ask you if you wanted to play some guitar with me sometime this week?" Zack said, biting down his bottom lip.

Brian looked over Zack for a few seconds before he began to laugh and point at him. Zack frowned and stare at him.

"Really? Dude, just because I agreed to hang out with you, doesn't mean you can come and talk to me. I'm not your friend, never will be. I still see you as that little sissy that cries every time you get picked on," Brian smirked, and walked away, pushing Zack slightly a bit.

Zack thought he had been friends with Brian since they hung out. But it was a mistake. And asking him about playing guitar was another mistake. Brian was a cold, heartless guy with no real feelings and no real friendship, he thought to himself.

And Zack continued to his English class, head hung low, and pissed off as hell. He just couldn't believe Brian was like that. He couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda like a filler, but who cares?! I updated be happy.
Anyways, I will be updating my stories regularly, because I'm a horrible writer. Anyways, I started school already and I guess my algebra teacher loves to give out a bunch of algebra homework. But I make a promise to update this soon, ok.

So the Matt Sanders story, I talked about on my last update, has been changed. The plot will be completely different and I changed the name: it's now called Dead Memories, and I changed the link on my last update. I'll be starting that story soon, because this story will be no longer than twenty five or so chapters.

Well, yeah. I'll update this soon. Thanks for commenting, subscribing, but mostly reading. :D