Lips of a Liar

Bar Fight

Zack walked around his neighborhood for five minutes, wondering where Matt and Jimmy where. Both kids had told him they needed to hang out, but never told him exactly where. He sighed and wondered if he should go back to his house and lay around. But his phone began to vibrate and he took it out of his pocket, and began to read the text message.

Jimmy had text-ed him, telling him where they where. Zack groaned when he realized they were at Johnny's Bar, which was about a mile away from his house. Zack didn't want to waste anytime, and so he began sprinting his way to the bar.

————

When Zack finally arrived to the bar, he nearly passed out. Though luckily Matt had already been waiting for him near the entrance, and caught him giving him a glass of water. Zack coughed and smiled up at his friend, letting him lead him to where Jimmy was. When they got to the table they were gonna seat in, Zack looked at the short guy with a Mohawk, moving his glass of whiskey around the table, nervously.

"Who's him?" Zack asked.

"Oh I found him!" Jimmy patted the short guy on the back. The kid looked almost scared but relaxed later after.

"Hey I'm Zacky," Zack introduced himself.

"I-I'm Johnny," the boy, Johnny, smiled and shook hands with Zack.

Later that day was spent talking and laughing. Getting to know Johnny too. In the last half hour of them talking, they were already friends with Johnny.

To Zack that day was perfect, a new friend and alcohol was a good combination, he thought to himself. His day was going perfect, just until Brian appeared. Zack stared at him, licking his lips slightly a bit. He felt this rage feeling, going through his veins. And with the alcohol he had consumed, made him more angrier.

He got up from the table, ignoring his friends confused expressions, and continued walking towards Brian. As soon as he got to him, Zack pushed him, making Brian spill his drink all over his white and black Iron Maiden shirt. Brian stood up, glaring at Zack and pushed him back.

"What the hell was that for, bitch!" Brian yelled.

"For being a fucking asshole!" Zack spat back.

"The hell did I do?!"

"A lot of things!"

Brian lifted his fist and let it make contact with Zack's nose. Zack covered his bleeding nose and began to punch Brian in the stomach, and face. Both ended up on the floor, kicking and punching each other, until both were bleeding. Zack felt two tattooed arms separating him from Brian, while Jimmy held Brian back. Johnny could only stare, as the rest of the bar. Matt took Zack to the bathroom, trying his best to keep Zack under his grip.

Until they were in the bathroom, Matt let Zacky go and began to clean his bleeding nose, lip and cheek.

"What the hell, dude?! Why did you attack him?" Matt continued to clean Zack's face, making him wince under the harsh paper towel.

"Because he fucking deserved it. That douche needs to learn that I won't let him pick on me anymore. Ow! Fuck!" Zack slapped Matt's hand away and sighed.

The bathroom door was opened, revealing Johnny, Jimmy and Brian. Brian looked extremely pissed off, and with blood running down his lip, and nose made him look deadly under the bathroom lights.

Jimmy let go of Brian and he too began to clean his face up. Both Zacky and Brian glared at each other until Matt spoke.

"You two are childish people! Why can't you get along?"

"He's a sissy!"

"He's a fucking dick!"

"See childish people. You two will settle this down right now and you two aren't leaving until you apologize to each other!" Matt pointed at each of them.

Zack and Brian both groaned and began to glare at each other again.

Zack knew Brian would never apologize, so he wouldn't either.

20 Minutes Later


It was getting late, and neither Zack or Brian gave any apologies. Matt, Johnny and Jimmy were getting frustrated by this. No one said a word, letting the uncomfortable silence flow as it pleased.

Zack opened his mouth, and closed it again.

"I had enough of this!! Just fucking apologize!" Jimmy yelled.

"Fine, I'm sorry Zacky for everything I did and said. Blah, blah blah." Brian said, rolling his yes.

"I guess that kinda counts. Your turn Zachary," Matt turned his attention towards Zack.

Zacky cursed under his breath, and breathed in for a little.

"I'm sorry for hitting you and— wait! I don't have anything to apologize for!!" Zack glared at Matt.

"You just apologized for what you did today, dumb ass," Matt pointed out. "And now that you've apologized to each other, you're free to go."

Brian and Zack were both about to leave, until Matt began to speak again.

"Stop! Now here comes your punishment. You two will hang out every single day, either with us or the two of you alone. We will be watching. And I know that sounds very creepy, but whatever. You cannot lie about you two hanging out when you didn't. No buts, ifs or ors, I have said it and I will not take it back," Matt crossed his arms over his chest.

"Bu—"

"No fucking buts!!" Matt yelled, and cut Brian and Zack off. "Now promise and keep it. Then you can leave. Though show me your hands, so I know you're not crossing your fingers. And crossing your toes doesn't count either. Just in case take you shoes off."

Both Zack and Brian did as told, and then promised.

Then they all left, both Zack and Brian left feeling like being handcuffed together. They both looked at each other and growled. No way in hell were they gonna hang out, but Matt and Jimmy and Johnny were watching, so what could they do?