Lips of a Liar

Park

The next morning, Zack woke up, his killer headache making it difficult for him to stand right. He managed to balance and walk over to his bathroom. He turned the lights on, squinting and then took his clothes off, while turning the shower on. Quickly he stepped inside, the hot water relaxing his muscles and calming his headache, just a bit.

Zack took ten minutes to get ready and then eat breakfast. He knew that today wouldn't be a good day. He probably looked like shit, but he didn't care. He grabbed his backpack and left for school, taking his time to get there.

When he finally did, he was ten minutes late, and he decided to walk to his second period class.

Lunch Time

Zacky sat with his friends, while eating his lunch he had made. Matt seemed to be looking for someone, and Zacky knew who that person was: Brian. Matt was serious when he said that him and Brian had to hang out, until they got along. Though Zack wasn't too happy with it, and neither was Brian. When Matt finally spotted Brian, he motioned him over to their table, Zacky watching as Brian slowly made his way towards them. He glared at Zacky, and sat next to Jimmy, though Matt had other plans. And he made Brian sit next to Zacky.

"Why?"

"Because, you two promised you'll hang out forever," Matt smiled.

"You never said forever," Zacky said, moving a little to the left, and more away from Brian. Matt pushed him closer to Brian, to a point neither Zacky or Brian felt comfortable.

"Since you two have all your classes together, you'll be hanging out 'till school is over. Then you guys will go home, leave you shit at your houses and meet in the park. You will hang out until it's seven. Understood?" Matt sipped his drink, not taking his eyes off Brian or Zacky.

Zacky felt like opposing, but he knew it wouldn't work. Matt wouldn't listen. He just wouldn't, because Zack knew that he wanted Zacky and Brian to get along.

"Fine, whatever," Brian said, starting to eat his food. All of them didn't speak, until Jimmy said something.

"Oh! Zack do you remember Johnny?" Zack nodded. "He doesn't come to this school, but he will be transferring to this one," Jimmy grinned.

"You barely even know him and you already convinced him to transfer to this school?" Zack asked, ignoring that Brian was there.

"Yep, he's awesome," Jimmy said.

Weirdo, Zacky thought to himself.

After School

"Zacky hurry the fuck up!!" Zack heard from outside his window. He walked over to the window and flipped Brian of.

"I'm going asshole," Zacky yelled and climbed down his window. Then Brian and Zacky walked to the park, where both of them would hang out until seven. Both of them were at least five inches away from each other, while they avoid talking.

"TALK!!"

Both boys turned around to see Matt seating down a tree.

"SORRY!!" both of them yelled.

"So, how was your day?" Brian asked.

"Really?" Zack said staring at Brian.

"Well I don't see you starting a conversation do I?" Brian snapped.

"It was good thank you for asking. How was yours?"

"Amazing thank you. It's kinda creepy that Matt is watching us."

"Don't you think I know?"

They continued walking down the park, while they tried their hardest not to punch each other face. Brian had been making rude comments about Zack, though Zack returned them, but knew that this wouldn't get them nowhere. If they wanted to finally not be tied down and forced to hang out together, they had to try their best and get along.

But they didn't see that happening.